2010 NFL Season

NEW.ERA

A few notes around the NFL today:

- Vikings let go of Brett's homeboy, WR Javon Walker, after one week.

- Minnesota states they're NOT interested in WR T.J. Houshmandzadeh.

- Rex Ryan flew to Florida this weekend to talk with hold-out CB Darrelle Revis.

- Jets release veteran FB Tony Richardson.

- Teams talking to QB Matt Leinart: Bengals, Chiefs, Texans. 'Hawks NOT interested.

6uXNWAo.png

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ocho wants him back according to his twitter.

Did he already forget that T.O. is on the other side?

If I were them I'd be comfortable with the receivers I have.

They've got Antonio Bryant too.

If they added Houshmandzadeh that would definitely bolster the position.

Hey Browns, call him up.

They actually cut AB if I'm not mistaken.

Β 

JETS|PACK|JAYS|NUFC|BAMA|BOMBERS|RAPS|ORANJE|

Β 

(sigh) It's not like the Hawks offense wasn't bad enough already, but then they have to go and cut TJ and Julius Jones :wacko: Hopefully Pete is seeing something that I'm not because I really don't have faith in Leon Washington leading the running game and having Deion Branch be the number 1 receiver.

(sigh) It's not like the Hawks offense wasn't bad enough already, but then they have to go and cut TJ and Julius Jones :wacko: Hopefully Pete is seeing something that I'm not because I really don't have faith in Leon Washington leading the running game and having Deion Branch be the number 1 receiver.

I think Justin Forcett is going to be taking the majority of the carries, He looked alright when he got the chance.

Β 

JETS|PACK|JAYS|NUFC|BAMA|BOMBERS|RAPS|ORANJE|

Β 

The predictions still aren't up. I've gone as far as searching the directories of the website and still they aren't there! THIS.....IS.......SPARTA MADNESS!!!!!

Patience, grasshopper.

On 8/1/2010 at 4:01 PM, winters in buffalo said:
You manage to balance agitation with just enough salient points to keep things interesting. Kind of a low-rent DG_Now.
On 1/2/2011 at 9:07 PM, Sodboy13 said:
Today, we are all otaku.

"The city of Peoria was once the site of the largest distillery in the world and later became the site for mass production of penicillin. So it is safe to assume that present-day Peorians are descended from syphilitic boozehounds."-Stephen Colbert

POTD: February 15, 2010, June 20, 2010

The Glorious Bloom State Penguins (NCFAF) 2014: 2-9, 2015: 7-5 (L Pineapple Bowl), 2016: 1-0 (NCFAB) 2014-15: 10-8, 2015-16: 14-5 (SMC Champs, L 1st Round February Frenzy)

As a Patriots fan, this news of Darrelle Revis signing with the Jets has me very upset. I was hoping that he would holdout the entire season, and then we could sign him after the lockout, lol. By the way, does anyone have a link to confirm that he has indeed restructured/resigned with the Jets?

Matt Leinart sings with the Texans.

What is this some kind of new reality show? :D

T.J. Houshmandzadeh signs with the Ravens.

Great news, the Ravens are serious about putting together a big time offense. Who cares that Revis is back, the Ravens have enough they aren't going to have to worry about him on the Monday night opener!

I think Justin Forcett is going to be taking the majority of the carries, He looked alright when he got the chance.

He put together a few good games last year, but no way is he a lead runner. Forsett and Washington are both complementary back who rely on on speed. I don't think either guy can handle the amount of carries they will get playing behind a o-line that wont give them the holes they need.

That's true, Brendan. But perhaps they'll both get at least 15 carries in the game, and both be part-time backs. When Pete Carroll was at USC, speed was at a premium, and even though he's probably not going to be stocking his roster full of former Trojans, I bet he will be using both to keep his backfield fresh, and probably have Hasselback use them in dump-off, check-down situations like he did with Reggie at USC. I might be wrong, but it's a thought.

Matt Leinart sings with the Texans.

What is this some kind of new reality show? :D

T.J. Houshmandzadeh signs with the Ravens.

Great news, the Ravens are serious about putting together a big time offense. Who cares that Revis is back, the Ravens have enough they aren't going to have to worry about him on the Monday night opener!

I don't know how Baltimore's O-Line is, but these aren't you father's older brother's Ravens. They now have a complete offense as well. I'm hoping the Bengals can jump out to a fast start, and PIttsburgh can struggle early so it can make our playoff route a little easier. Let's face it the Browns aren't going anywhere :P I think Baltimore has the AFC North won, and I think they'll represent the AFC in the Super Bowl.

Archived