2010 NFL Season

NEW.ERA

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This pick may be controversial IS patently ridiculous, but I think Baltimore is going to beat Carolina in the Super Bowl.

FYP

Fixed your FYP.

Fair enough.

Panhead, I meant no offense but if you're going to toss out something that...well, questionable, at least tell us something about your reasoning. Otherwise people will be reaching for their cans of Troll-Be-Gone.

92512B20-6264-4E6C-AAF2-7A1D44E9958B-481-00000047E259721F.jpeg

Is something going on with the New York Jets that we don't know about? This may just be a whole lotta nothing, but I'm sitting up here in western Connecticut right now (yeah I know...I get around), and I'm seeing TV commercials and ads in the papers and what not advertising game tickets for half-off. Figured Gang Green had a pretty solid base...somebody know anything more on this? Just curious.

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||

Is something going on with the New York Jets that we don't know about? This may just be a whole lotta nothing, but I'm sitting up here in western Connecticut right now (yeah I know...I get around), and I'm seeing TV commercials and ads in the papers and what not advertising game tickets for half-off. Figured Gang Green had a pretty solid base...somebody know anything more on this? Just curious.

This has gone on for about a year. In reading the article, remember that these are prices for each game ticket.

Playoff caliber teams I believe would be a good fit for Houshmandzadeh:

• Houston Texans

Yep.

I hope so, I've adopted Houston as my "second team" and TJ is one of the best second WR's in football.

I know Chad really wants him back, but that's more about them being best friends than anything else.

• Houston Texans

Yep.

I hope so, I've adopted Houston as my "second team" and TJ is one of the best second WR's in football.

I know Chad really wants him back, but that's more about them being best friends than anything else.

Like someone said above, the Bengals have Owens, they just dumped Antonio Bryant and his fat conract, so why would they even consider signing Housh?

(And just to be an ass 'cause I know how everyone up in here loves 8-5) Who the hell died and made Ochocinco GM? Put down the Blackberry. Slap your lid on. Shut the hell up, and be a football player. Dude's act is getting real old. <_<

6uXNWAo.png

• Houston Texans

Yep.

Like someone said above, the Bengals have Owens, they just dumped Antonio Bryant and his fat conract, so why would they even consider signing Housh?

(And just to be an ass 'cause I know how everyone up in here loves 8-5) Who the hell died and made Ochocinco GM? Give me a f***ing break! <_<

Oh, I know they aren't signing him, and I think Chad knows that too, he just trying to show Housh that he cares I guess.

And Bengals fans realize that TJ's not coming back either, we're more than comfortable with our receiving corps as is.

Also, what can people who havve seen Reggie Nelson play lately tell me about him? I was really excited that the Bengals had the chance to draft him in '07, and I've wanted him in Cincinnati. I'm also hoping Myron Rolle comes to town, I really think he still has it.

One bad season and Housh gets the axe.

*sigh* Really? OK, has a lot of money owed to him. That should never be a reason to cut anyone. Plus, does Pete really think all of those young wideouts can actually step up and take over the #1 spot?

Archived