2010 NFL Season

NEW.ERA

I did some at the start of August but I got bored so I thought I'd post my revised picks. (Though I don't know if they've even changed :P)

AFC East: NY Jets, New England, Miami, Buffalo

AFC North: Baltimore, Cincinnati, Pittsburgh, Cleveland

AFC South: Indianapolis, Houston, Tennessee, Jacksonville

AFC West: San Diego, Oakland, Kansas City, Denver

NFC East: Dallas, Washington, Philadelphia, NY Giants

NFC North: Green Bay, Minnesota, Detroit, Chicago

NFC South: New Orleans, Carolina, Atlanta, Tampa Bay

NFC West: San Francisco, Seattle, Arizona, St Louis

AFC Wild Card Weekend

Baltimore over New England

Houston over San Diego

NFC Wild Card Weekend

Dallas over Carolina

Minnesota over San Francisco

AFC Divisional Weekend

Indianapolis over Houston

Baltimore over NY Jets

NFC Divisional Weekend

Green Bay over Dallas

Minnesota over New Orleans

AFC Championship

Baltimore over Indianapolis

NFC Championship

Green Bay over Minnesota

SB XLV

Green Bay over Baltimore (I CAN FEEL IT)

MVP: Aaron Rodgers

OPOY: Adrian Peterson (Only RB to hit 2000 yards, as he plays more of a part in the Vikings offense this year)

DPOY: Demeco Ryans

COY: Mike McCarthy

Worst Team: Buffalo Bills meet Jake Locker.

JETS|PACK|JAYS|NUFC|BAMA|BOMBERS|RAPS|ORANJE|

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Treat yourself to watching undrafted free agent Chris Ivory's spectacular 76-yard TD catch and run through the Chargers. This guy has been the talk of Saints' camp and though it wasn't San Diego's starters, I'm still giving this one a :shocked::shocked::shocked::shocked: .

What's hilarious is that the sideline reporter was interviewing Antonio Gates, who obviously catches on to what's happening and says, "Oh, wow...". :D

This guy's an undrafted free agent from Tiffin. There will never be another Deuce McAllister but for those who never saw Deuce in his prime, well, this guy does a damn fine imitation.

Tiffin?? :wacko:

92512B20-6264-4E6C-AAF2-7A1D44E9958B-481-00000047E259721F.jpeg

AFC-

AFC East - New York Jets, New England Patriots, Miami Dolphins, Buffalo Bills

AFC North - Baltimore Ravens, Cincinnati Bengals, Pittsburgh Steelers, Cleveland Browns

AFC South - Indianapolis Colts, Tennessee Titans, Houston Texans, Jacksonville Jaguars

AFC West - Kansas City Chiefs, San Diego Chargers, Oakland Raiders, Denver Broncos

NFC-

NFC East - Dallas Cowboys, New York Giants, Philadelphia Eagles, Washington Redskins (closely packed division)

NFC North - Green Bay Packers, Chicago Bears, Minnesota Vikings, Detroit Lions

NFC South - New Orleans Saints, Atlanta Falcons, Carolina Panthers, Tampa Bay Buccaneers

NFC West - San Francisco 49ers, Seattle Seahawks, Arizona Cardinals, St. Louis Rams

AFC Wild Card Weekend-

Houston Texans(6) vs. Indianapolis Colts(3), (HOU 31, IND 30)

Tennessee Titans(5) vs. Kansas City Chiefs(4), (TEN 24, KC 21 in OT)

NFC Wild Card Weekend-

New York Giants(6) vs. Dallas Cowboys(3), (NYG 17, DAL 42)

Chicago Bears(5) vs. San Francisco 49ers(4), (CHI 35, SF 31)

AFC Divisional Weekend-

Houston Texans(6) vs. Baltimore Ravens(1), (HOU 14, BAL 52)

Tennessee Titans(5) vs. New York Jets(2), (TEN 20, NYJ 41)

NFC Divisional Weekend-

Chicago Bears(5) vs. Green Bay Packers(1), (CHI 17, GB 28)

Dallas Cowboys(3) vs. New Orleans Saints(2), (DAL 38, NO 32 in OT)

AFC Championship-

New York Jets(2) vs. Baltimore Ravens(1), (NYJ 28, BAL 27)

NFC Championship-

Dallas Cowboys(3) vs. Green Bay Packers(1), (DAL 28, GB 32)

2011 Super Bowl-

New York Jets(2) vs. Green Bay Packers(1), (NYJ 31, GB 32) Packers win on game winning 81 yard hail-mary pass from Aaron Rodgers to Jordy Nelson (Revis was covering Jennings and Cromartie was covering Driver)

MVP - Aaron Rodgers, GB

OPOY - Frank Gore, SF (1,918 rushing yards)

DPOY - Darrelle Revis, NYJ

OROY - Dez Bryant, DAL

DROY - Eric Berry, KC

(Jacksonville Jaguars finish 1-15 and Buffalo Bills finish 3-13)

25yzwqg.png

Heard a couple of media reports at lunch saying Minnesota has traded for Dolphin WR Greg Camarillo.

Yeah looks like it was for Benny Sapp.

So in the past 48 Hours the Vikes have added Favre's former go to guy in Javon Walker and Greg Camarillo who is solid.

Is he? Just because he caught the ball in OT to give your team its lone win in 2007 and passed Ted Ginn, Jr. on the depth chart does not make you solid.

The Dolphins will have to be looking at the waiver wire to find more opposite Marshall. Brian Hartline and Davone Bess and 2009 third-round pick Patrick Turner are all they have outside of street free agents and practice squad guys.

I think 50+ catches in each of the last two seasons in an offense based on a gimmicky running game makes him solid. Not great... solid.

NFL trades are rare. Only problem NFL players get traded, not just "solid" guys. There is something that we do not know or he Miami has no real need for him.

Apparently there was something we did not know about Wes Welker when Miami traded him to the Patriots. Or I guess Miami just did not need him.

IUe6Hvh.png

Bears in 5th? They'd be lucky to finish 15th. This team couldn't be more poorly constructed if you literally built an offensive line out of toothpicks and marshmallows.

♫ oh yeah, board goes on, long after the thrill of postin' is gone ♫

i'd like to see what Dez Bryant can do. He's been getting alot of hype in camp and i do want to see if that can translate in to some serious on field production. I'm a little iffy on Roy Williams, he seems to be borderlining bust territory but i would like to see a double threat of RW and Dez. I would love for Dez Bryant to be a late first round steal.

islandersscroll.gif

Spoilers!

Bears in 5th? They'd be lucky to finish 15th. This team couldn't be more poorly constructed if you literally built an offensive line out of toothpicks and marshmallows.

Yeah, that's probably true but if you look at my username you would understand :P

25yzwqg.png

No kidding. A Tiffin guy in the NFL?!?? For what it's worth, Tiffin is about a half hour from where I live. Not a bad school. D-III I think. Decent football program. It's where a lot of the really good but too small high school players end up around here.

BB52Big.jpg

Treat yourself to watching undrafted free agent Chris Ivory's spectacular 76-yard TD catch and run through the Chargers. This guy has been the talk of Saints' camp and though it wasn't San Diego's starters, I'm still giving this one a :shocked::shocked::shocked::shocked: .

What's hilarious is that the sideline reporter was interviewing Antonio Gates, who obviously catches on to what's happening and says, "Oh, wow...". :D

This guy's an undrafted free agent from Tiffin. There will never be another Deuce McAllister but for those who never saw Deuce in his prime, well, this guy does a damn fine imitation.

That play kinda resembles that Reggie Bush play years ago when USC played Fresno State....

Side note: I'm a big fan of Sam Ryan's.

To me that was just piss-poor tackling on the (3rd string) Chargers D more than any sort of spectacular talent or moves.

To me that was just piss-poor tackling on the (3rd string) Chargers D more than any sort of spectacular talent or moves.

Probably a little of both.

BB52Big.jpg

Game three of the preseason saw my Browns looking halfway decent with the starters on the field. Look out. This may be a six win season. Tomorrow the world!

Speaking of your Browns, the Lions offense looked good as well. The defense is still scary, but that offense is going to be fun to watch. If Jahvid Best hadn't already locked up the starting position, it took him all of 1 run to do it. 1st offensive play for Detroit, after a long 3 point drive for the Browns, Jahvid Best picks his way down the middle of the field for a 51-yard gain to the Browns 17. He then caught a short pass and made a guy miss for 10 more yards. Detroit scored on their third play of the drive on a nice pass from Stafford to Bryant Johnson. The other drives for the Lions starters were pretty consistent, but hurt by a few penalties. Matthew Stafford looks like a completely different QB than last year. I can't wait for the season. Even if the Lions don't win many games, they will still be fun to watch.

I expect Calvin Johnson to finally have the kind of year he is capable of. Since he has been there, he hasn't had other weapons the defense has to respect, or a competent quarterback. It looks like he may just have both now.

MegatronSig2.jpg

Game three of the preseason saw my Browns looking halfway decent with the starters on the field. Look out. This may be a six win season. Tomorrow the world!

Speaking of your Browns, the Lions offense looked good as well. The defense is still scary, but that offense is going to be fun to watch. If Jahvid Best hadn't already locked up the starting position, it took him all of 1 run to do it. 1st offensive play for Detroit, after a long 3 point drive for the Browns, Jahvid Best picks his way down the middle of the field for a 51-yard gain to the Browns 17. He then caught a short pass and made a guy miss for 10 more yards. Detroit scored on their third play of the drive on a nice pass from Stafford to Bryant Johnson. The other drives for the Lions starters were pretty consistent, but hurt by a few penalties. Matthew Stafford looks like a completely different QB than last year. I can't wait for the season. Even if the Lions don't win many games, they will still be fun to watch.

I expect Calvin Johnson to finally have the kind of year he is capable of. Since he has been there, he hasn't had other weapons the defense has to respect, or a competent quarterback. It looks like he may just have both now.

Haven't seen any Lions snaps yet (though I wonder if I will since Detroit's only about four and a half hours from my present location), so I can only go off what ESPNNews shows (since that's the only sports network I get)--but forget all that. Dude won me as a fan last year when, against that same team, he evaded his team's medical staff, snuck himself back onto the field, busted shoulder and all, and threw that game-winning TD. That took big ol' elephant balls.

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||

Yeah, the Lions offense looked pretty good too. (better than the Browns really) I think the Browns and Lions are going to have the same problem. They're going to be on the short end of some shootouts because they can't play defense. I do believe that both teams will at least be more entertaining than they have been in seasons past. Should be a fun season. Probably not a winning season but at least they'll both be competitive.

BB52Big.jpg

Yeah, the Lions offense looked pretty good too. (better than the Browns really) I think the Browns and Lions are going to have the same problem. They're going to be on the short end of some shootouts because they can't play defense. I do believe that both teams will at least be more entertaining than they have been in seasons past. Should be a fun season. Probably not a winning season but at least they'll both be competitive.

Speaking of shootouts, other than Brett Favre gacking away the NFC Championship, the Lions-Browns "Battle of the Bottom" was my favorite game of last season.

Neither team can play consistent NFL quality defense, but Ndamukong Suh is going to kill people this season.

On January 16, 2013 at 3:49 PM, NJTank said:

Btw this is old hat for Notre Dame. Knits Rockne made up George Tip's death bed speech.

Neither team can play consistent NFL quality defense, but Ndamukong Suh is going to kill people this season.

You got that right. He took a serious shot at killing Jake Delhomme yesterday. First he tried to tear his head off. When that didn't work he just picked up Delhomme and tossed him aside. All on one play. Suh is going to be fun to watch.

BB52Big.jpg

Sorry it didn't meet your standards. Based on your feedback, I'm taking my review down to a :shocked::shocked:

:rolleyes:

92512B20-6264-4E6C-AAF2-7A1D44E9958B-481-00000047E259721F.jpeg

You got that right. He took a serious shot at killing Jake Delhomme yesterday. First he tried to tear his head off. When that didn't work he just picked up Delhomme and tossed him aside. All on one play. Suh is going to be fun to watch.

Caught the game on DVR last night(since I had plans Saturday Night) and Suh is looking like a great draft choice for the Lions. I'm also in love with Best, kid is going to be a beast. I have good expectations for the offense and maybe a 5-6 win season this year

Archived