2010 NFL Season

NEW.ERA

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Television station KDKA out of Pittsburgh reports Darrelle Revis is about to sign a 10-year, $150 million contract with the Jets, $65M guaranteed.

Story

Thank goodness that's gonna be over

A week later, and nothing.

KDKA is full of :censored:.

6uXNWAo.png

The Rams really dicked the dog on this one. Nobody's ever going to make sure Sam Bradford isn't a psycho killer.

Worse yet, they play Detroit this year. You thought Bradford's shoulder was bad before-wait until Suh literally rips his arm off.

On 8/1/2010 at 4:01 PM, winters in buffalo said:
You manage to balance agitation with just enough salient points to keep things interesting. Kind of a low-rent DG_Now.
On 1/2/2011 at 9:07 PM, Sodboy13 said:
Today, we are all otaku.

"The city of Peoria was once the site of the largest distillery in the world and later became the site for mass production of penicillin. So it is safe to assume that present-day Peorians are descended from syphilitic boozehounds."-Stephen Colbert

POTD: February 15, 2010, June 20, 2010

The Glorious Bloom State Penguins (NCFAF) 2014: 2-9, 2015: 7-5 (L Pineapple Bowl), 2016: 1-0 (NCFAB) 2014-15: 10-8, 2015-16: 14-5 (SMC Champs, L 1st Round February Frenzy)

Suh's also getting looked at by NFL Head Offices for almost decapitating Jake Delhomme.

No way was that a penalty or anything wrong with what he did, he is just playing the game and Delhomme just so happened to be his first of many victims

Saw this the other day and was quite bothered by the quote. Kind of funny

Schwartz's uniquely enthusiastic admiration for Best inspired this treasure that he shared with Yahoo! Sports' Michael Silver: "Some people watch adult videos on their computer; I go to YouTube and watch Jahvid Best highlight clips. That's what gets me going."

story

He's a football coach. Half of the :censored: they say is a bald faced lie and the other half is them blowing smoke up someone's ass...either their own players or their opponents'.

On January 16, 2013 at 3:49 PM, NJTank said:

Btw this is old hat for Notre Dame. Knits Rockne made up George Tip's death bed speech.

Suh's also getting looked at by NFL Head Offices for almost decapitating Jake Delhomme.

I saw the play. It didn't look intentional or particularly nasty for a facemasking call. And I'm a Browns fan.

Don't think the facemask part is what they're reviewing. Delhomme had shoveled the ball away and Suh took him by the head and threw him down. Can't do that.

On another topic, wasn't tempting the Madden Curse enough? :cry:

saintsresizedjpg-61b678bbae9ee5c2_large.jpg

BTW, had to laugh at a graphic CBS ran during the Saints-Chargers game:

New Orleans Saints - Playoff Victories

Last Season - 3

Previous 42 seasons - 2

Kinda says it all. :D

92512B20-6264-4E6C-AAF2-7A1D44E9958B-481-00000047E259721F.jpeg

Brees looks like he's wearing Chuck Taylors... at least on his right hoof.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

Television station KDKA out of Pittsburgh reports Darrelle Revis is about to sign a 10-year, $150 million contract with the Jets, $65M guaranteed.

Story

Thank goodness that's gonna be over

A week later, and nothing.

KDKA is full of :censored:.

Yeah, time to break out

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7HMQOX3h7ZI

Or something more dramatic/less happy :P

Oh, and Peter King picking the Steelers to win the Super Bowl? L-O-Freakin-L

ffMc5dZ.png

Twitter: @RyanMcD29

I saw the play. It didn't look intentional or particularly nasty for a facemasking call. And I'm a Browns fan.

Don't think the facemask part is what they're reviewing. Delhomme had shoveled the ball away and Suh took him by the head and threw him down. Can't do that.

Madden curse... SI curse... Curse of the Bambino... You got your championship SO SHUTUP ALREADY!

Thanks. :)

6uXNWAo.png

On another topic, wasn't tempting the Madden Curse enough? cry.gif

Madden curse... SI curse... Curse of the Bambino... You got your championship SO SHUTUP ALREADY!

Thanks. smile.gif

Your team as well, Super Bowl III. Just you weren't born yet :P. On the other hand, Lions fans like myself have been waiting for a Super Bowl for their whole entire lives

You forgot the Curse of the Billy Goat and the persistent 'Superdome built over a graveyard' voodoo rumors.

In case you somehow completely missed the point of what we're all here for, here's a refresher. Plus the fact that I waited 41 years to see the Saints even make the SB much less win it. So no, I will not shut up. B)

You forgot the Curse of the Billy Goat and the persistent 'Superdome built over a graveyard' voodoo rumors.

In case you somehow completely missed the point of what we're all here for, here's a refresher. Plus the fact that I waited 41 years to see the Saints even make the SB much less win it. So no, I will not shut up. B)

Your team's coming off a Super Bowl win, the season's yet to begin, and you're already bitching about how the world is against them and playing it up as if the Saints will be defying the odds if they win it again. Please, spare us all.

And if this is your way of bragging, you're doing a terrible job of it.

6uXNWAo.png

Your team's coming off a Super Bowl win, the season's yet to begin, and you're already bitching about how the world is against them and playing it up as if the Saints will be defying the odds if they win it again. Please, spare us all.

And if this is your way of bragging, you're doing a terrible job of it.

My first reaction was, "Wow, what an ass." Then I realized I should have used the tongue-in-cheek icon over the crying one lest anyone actually think I was serious. Anyone who knows me understands I bitch only about legitimate issues, don't believe in curses, and don't brag. Sure, I'm a Saints homer and proud they (notice 'they', not 'we' like some fans say as if they're playing nickel back or something) won the Super Bowl, and if that bothers you, sue me.

Let's talk about your team now. From what another poster said, I assume it's the Jets*. Watching Hard Knocks, I was surprised at Sanchez. Like when a coach asked what he could do better and he was all pouty and said, "Stop sucking so bad" or some such. An NFL QB? Sounded more like he'd just blown the 8th grade homecoming game. Do you think they'll be able to back up all of Big Rex's bluster this year?

* Didn't realize till I checked your profile that you're the old Dirty Curty.

according to Jay Glazer, Matt Leinart is being shopped. No details on where or compensation yet

I still don't see how the Cardinals are choosing Anderson over Leinart, even with the preseason. I know Leinart hasn't outperformed Anderson, but Anderson hasn't looked that much better than Leinart. That's probably more of an indictment of Leinart than anything else, but this was supposed to be Leinart's team. According to him, he was told to believe as such and now he's being supplanted.

He started out of USC, got hurt, then got supplanted by a Hall of Famer, and now is being thrown under for Derek freaking Anderson?

Leinart's one year of starting was with Denis Green too. Whisenhunt has never really given him a chance. Even though I don't think the Cardinals were going anywhere again any time soon, I just don't see why Whisenhunt won't start the season with Leinart. I'd still say give him a shot.

5963ddf2a9031_dkO1LMUcopy.jpg.0fe00e17f953af170a32cde8b7be6bc7.jpg

| ANA | LAA | LAR | LAL | ASU | CSULBUSMNT | USWNTLAFC | OCSCMAN UTD |

according to Jay Glazer, Matt Leinart is being shopped. No details on where or compensation yet

From preseason starter to possibly out of work before the season opener... When was the last time THAT happened to an NFL starting quarterback? :lol:

6uXNWAo.png

From preseason starter to possibly out of work before the season opener... When was the last time THAT happened to an NFL starting quarterback? :lol:

Byron Leftwich with Jacksonville, I believe...

Archived