Maurice Clarett Declared Ineligible For Nfl Draft

CrookedThumb

that is his face here in Columbus we were so happy when he was gone, all he did was bring trouble to an Ohio State Program that so far has stayed clean. Now he has to sit out another year, that's funny.

iceohio.jpgvultshelmet.png

crossout3.png

all he did was bring trouble to an Ohio State Program

Correct me if I'm wrong (I'm not what you'd call an avid follower of Buckeye football), but wasn't he also hailed as a key cog in the National Championship team?

you are right, he was a key contributor that year and he made a big play in the championship game. He brought trouble to a program that hasn't had a whole lot of negative coverage in the past. He complained about playing time, complained about Coach Tressel to the media, got in trouble with the cops, and had academic issues. Fans here are thankful for what he did, but off the field, he was an annoying baby.

iceohio.jpgvultshelmet.png

crossout3.png

• 6 months later...

Can you say "Stripped of National Championship" and "Double Secret Probation", boys and girls?

"I better go take a long walk off a short pier or something."

Some people on this bolard have told me to do just that.

My "Ron Mexico" alias is "Jon Tobago".

I find it funny that he says he's going to get rid of the negative perceptions at the combine. Didn't this cocky butt wipe pull out of the combine last year? *inserts Funky Chicken Dance*

2004 San Jose Sharks 7th Man Fan of the Year

San Jose Gold Miners - 4x Lombardi Cup Champions

Archived