MiLB Re-Brands: Akron Aeros

bohob

UPDATE:

For the logo set, I updated the A to be an upper case A. That changed is also reflected on the caps. I also have some uniforms for home and away. I haven't done any Sunday Alts or fauxbacks yet, but I will once I get a little more time (I'm moving). C&C please.

aeros_id2.jpg

aeros_caps2.jpg

aeros_uniforms1.jpg

aeros_uniforms2.jpg

1. I like the new capital, but it could be a little bigger.

2. I still am not digging the spaceman. The rocket might work better as a primary and already looks nicer as a secondary.

3. The moon looks a lot nicer now.

4. I prefer the darker blue with the lime green. I think the best uniform set would be the two home jerseys you made plus the alternate away (where the light blue is replaced by lime green). I just don't see the light blue fitting in as well IMO.

You've made a lot of nice upgrades and I'd welcome a change like this to the Aeros image.

The update is a big improvement. Everything looks better, and the caps and uniforms are super. I do agree with -Akronite- that the spaceman could still use some work, especially when his entire body is shown. I think it's because his knees are bent, and there's no flame or contrail or anything coming out of that little jetpack of his. The combination of those make it look like he's sort of just floating in space.

HURRICANES | PANTHERS | WHITE SOX | WOLFPACK

OK, I tweaked the primary logo and the spaceman's chest. I also edited the navy cap with the green A to have a green button, in addition to expanding the cap options for the rocket logo. The primary home & away uni's are the same, but the home alternate (lime jersey) is now paired with a navy cap, as it was lime overload before. I have also included an all-navy set and a more conservative alternate that is paired with a lime cap. I may go back in the future and revisit the spaceman, but I have no drive to do so currently. C&C please.

aeros_id3.jpg

aeros_caps3.jpg

aeros_uniforms1.jpg

aeros_uniforms2b.jpg

aeros_uniforms3.jpg

• 2 years later...

I've been saying for years this team needs a new logo BADLY. This design you made is so badass!!! You must submit this to them!! Next up you need to make a new logo for the Hagerstown Suns and Charlotte Knights! :D

Archived