2010 NFL Alternate and Throwback Uniform Schedule

dennisbergan

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The scorecard for 2010 is the following (with more updates to come)...

Week 1- Eagles throwbacks

Week 2- Vikings throwbacks

Week 3- Dolphins alts, Bears throwbacks

Week 4- Panthers alts, Bills throwbacks, Falcons throwbacks

Week 5-

Week 6- Broncos alts, Steelers throwbacks

Week 7- Panthers alts

Week 8- Rams throwbacks, Patriots throwbacks, Cardinals alts

Week 9- Colts throwbacks

Week 10- Bears throwbacks, Broncos alts, Falcons throwbacks

Week 11- Bengals alts

Week 12- Cowboys faux throwbacks, Patriots throwbacks, Bills throwbacks

Week 13- Bucs throwbacks, Packers throwbacks, Chargers alts

Week 14- Texans alts

Week 15- Chargers alts

Week 16- Bengals alts

Week 17-

You can add to Week 10---Steelers throwbacks

• 2 weeks later...

FWIW, Dave Krieger of the Denver Post has posted an article about how the Broncos should switch back to orange jerseys as their primary uniforms, that's begun a groundswell of support amongst the locals:

Broncos Should Be Agents of Orange

This has spurned two blog posts on the Denver Post's website about Coach McDaniel's support of a move to orange as the primaries and a new fan petition gathering signatures in support.

bringbackbroncosorange.com

Dunno what might come of it, but the avalanche of response from Broncos fans is quite telling.

The Colts wore their throwbacks against the 49ers in the preseason and just a couple weeks ago against the Eagles. The choices seemed fitting as those two teams existed during the year that the Colts throwbacks are based on which is 1955.

I was thinking. Indy's game against the Chargers seems like a good possibility for the Colts to use the throwbacks one more time.

I was thinking. Indy's game against the Chargers seems like a good possibility for the Colts to use the throwbacks one more time.

agreed but very doubtful we will see those again any time soon. Irsay/Polian love the current look and want to keep it consistant as possible.

GRAPHIC ARTIST

BEHANCE  /  MEDIUM  /  DRIBBBLE

The likelihood of the Denver Broncos switching to orange is really picking up momentum. The official line from the front office is that they're paying close attention to the support for the orange jerseys, and want to give the fans what they want:

Groundswell For Orange Continues

The club has until March 1 to tell the NFL it will be switching back to orange for the 2012 season, but we might make it happen sooner.

The likelihood of the Denver Broncos switching to orange is really picking up momentum. The official line from the front office is that they're paying close attention to the support for the orange jerseys, and want to give the fans what they want:

The club has until March 1 to tell the NFL it will be switching back to orange for the 2012 season, but we might make it happen sooner.

I like this move a lot! No team wears orange full-time, and the Broncos have a history of wearing orange...it only makes sense.

I like this move a lot! No team wears orange full-time, and the Broncos have a history of wearing orange...it only makes sense.

So do I. Going back to what they had before the mid-90s change is what I'd like to see them do. But just going to their orange alternate full-time is a step in the right direction.

They ought to bring back orange pants, to go with the road whites, while they are it.

The Browns should be wearing orange pants, with their white jersey's too, BTW.

I really hope this happens. I never did like that they have two sets of white pants. I also wouldn't mind seeing them switch back to royal blue, but keep their current templates. That'd be the perfect balance of retro & modern IMO.

Archived