Michigan Stadium Logo

wolverinefan719

Eggcorn!

Topic? That's one busy logo. What's with all the inconsistentcy in the colonnades? So many odd things sticking out. I like it less and less as I look at it. The austere majesty and sheer size are what impress about the Big House IMO, and that logo really makes it look like a nutty-angles crackerbox.

"The trouble with quotes on the Internet is that it's hard to verify their authenticity."

--Abraham Lincoln

As a Wolverine fan I like the logo alot, but I think they should of straightened the "MICHIGAN STADIUM" script/ribbon so that it doesn't look like the left side curves down, but thats just me.

Should have. Should've is a contraction of should have.

That's the M*ch*g*n Difference?

Well, I'm just a Michigan native/resident, not a U of M student/grad. But I still don't think that's a difficult concept, "should have" vs. "should of".

Oh, I agree with you. I was just mocking the original poster's presumed M*ch*g*n education.

Wow, this sports logos section is a mess lately. Can a single thread stay on topic?

The warped text seems unnecessary. The rendering of the Big House is very nice. Hopefully one day the back of the scoreboard will be replaced with the plain block M.

MegatronSig2.jpg

As well as the fact that IIRC, the logo on the back of the scoreboard actually is on the back of the scoreboard.

Indeed.

6902slide.jpg

oh ,my god ,i strong recommend you to have a visit on the website ,or if i'm the president ,i would have an barceque with the anthor of the articel .

Archived