New Ottawa Senators Logo.... With Heart

Howie

Oh yah i forgot about that! 

Oh yah! remember that guarenteed championship? the sens really followed up on that, I think the Sens are well on there way to the LPGA title!

HAHAHA lmao , cus its true. Has the Sens ever gotten past the 2nd round, oh wait i know why cus we keep beating them, muahah. Oh ya... Go Leafs Go !! I'll see ya sens on Sat, lol.

oh yah we saw you, and we flew right past you.

Scoring another 8 goals on your precious Eddie.

:hockeysmiley:

I also noticed no one added to this topic since Saturday i wonder why that is

GO SENS GO!!!

I dont waste my time digging up old threads, sorry. Its funny, we've lost by 8 goals twice this season, but won by 9 goals twice. So, we're down 4-0 against the sens this season...that stat looks a little familiar...where have I seen a 4-0 margin before...? BTW, Hasek really doesn't have ANYTHING on Belfour, he was his backup, and lost to him when he faced him for the Stanley Cup. Hasek is barely over 300 wins over his career, while Belfour has 450...kinda tells ya something eh? Even Cujo has better numbers then Hasek...

neonmatrix_leafs2.gif

Because Korbyn Is Colour Blind, My Signature Is Now Idiot Proof - Thanks Again Braden!!

Go Leafs Go!

• Replies 340
  • Created
  • Last Reply
And that's obviously important.  But, at the moment, that's in the past--heck, it's pre-lockout.  Leaning on the past as an crutch, holding it up as an indication of current/future success, is tenuous at best; and in this post-lockout season, it's nigh useless.  I'd venture to say that right now, the Sens are the better team.  Does their franchise have a better history?  Have they won a title?  No.  But in 2005, they've owned the Leafs.

Of course, if they get beat by the Leafs in the playoffs, again, then the last laugh will be Toronto's.

IIRC, in three of the four years the Leafs beat the Sens in the pleayoffs the Sens also beat the Leafs in the regular season series, so I'm not worried. Are the Sens the better team right now? Yes. But the fact remains that they can't beat the Leafs when it matters. If the Sens and the Leafs meat in the playoffs, and IF the Sens win, then I will concede that the Sens were the better team for the 05-06 season. However nothing can be said before the post season, because in '01, '02, and '04 the Sens won the regular season series, but blew it when they met the Leafs in the playoffs. Unless something changes, no one, Leafs fan or Sens fan, has any reason to expect any other outcome.

I dont waste my time digging up old threads, sorry. Its funny, we've lost by 8 goals twice this season, but won by 9 goals twice. So, we're down 4-0 against the sens this season...that stat looks a little familiar...where have I seen a 4-0 margin before...? BTW, Hasek really doesn't have ANYTHING on Belfour, he was his backup, and lost to him when he faced him for the Stanley Cup. Hasek is barely over 300 wins over his career, while Belfour has 450...kinda tells ya something eh? Even Cujo has better numbers then Hasek...

All Hasek cares about is winning an other Cup. He don't want to win it for Ottawa, he wants to win it for Hasek, Ottawa's just his ticked there.

He has no team loyalty, or he would have stayed in Buffalo. Instead he sold his sole to whoever was favored to win the cup in '02, and that happened to be the Red Wings. Now he's jumped ship to the next hot team.

And that's obviously important.  But, at the moment, that's in the past--heck, it's pre-lockout.  Leaning on the past as an crutch, holding it up as an indication of current/future success, is tenuous at best; and in this post-lockout season, it's nigh useless.  I'd venture to say that right now, the Sens are the better team.  Does their franchise have a better history?  Have they won a title?  No.  But in 2005, they've owned the Leafs.

Of course, if they get beat by the Leafs in the playoffs, again, then the last laugh will be Toronto's.

IIRC, in three of the four years the Leafs beat the Sens in the pleayoffs the Sens also beat the Leafs in the regular season series, so I'm not worried. Are the Sens the better team right now? Yes. But the fact remains that they can't beat the Leafs when it matters. If the Sens and the Leafs meat in the playoffs, and IF the Sens win, then I will concede that the Sens were the better team for the 05-06 season. However nothing can be said before the post season, because in '01, '02, and '04 the Sens won the regular season series, but blew it when they met the Leafs in the playoffs. Unless something changes, no one, Leafs fan or Sens fan, has any reason to expect any other outcome.

All Hasek cares about is winning an other Cup. He don't want to win it for Ottawa, he wants to win it for Hasek, Ottawa's just his ticked there.

He has no team loyalty, or he would have stayed in Buffalo. Instead he sold his sole to whoever was favored to win the cup in '02, and that happened to be the Red Wings. Now he's jumped ship to the next hot team.

He sold his shoe?? :D

Hi, how are you?

Oh yah! remember that guarenteed championship? the sens really followed up on that, I think the Sens are well on there way to the LPGA title!

HAHAHA lmao , cus its true. Has the Sens ever gotten past the 2nd round, oh wait i know why cus we keep beating them, muahah. Oh ya... Go Leafs Go !! I'll see ya sens on Sat, lol.

GO SENS GO!!!

what do you mean go digging up old threads? Your always posting something here you sore loser. <_<

And I'm not talking about other teams, we beat you guys twice scoring 8 goals on your Belfour, and so what if he was his back-up, Eventually he was a great goalie.

And the only reason Belfour won the cup was of the contreversial "foot in crease" goal scored by Brett Hull Which should'nt of counted! :cursing:

And thats what "Grinds my gears." ^_^

Hi, how are you?

GO SENS GO!!!

what do you mean go digging up old threads? Your always posting something here you sore loser. <_<

And I'm not talking about other teams, we beat you guys twice scoring 8 goals on your Belfour, and so what if he was his back-up, Eventually he was a great goalie.

And the only reason Belfour won the cup was of the contreversial "foot in crease" goal scored by Brett Hull Which should'nt of counted! :cursing:

By todays standards, it was a goal, so it doesn't matter. It counts now and it counted then.

I'm going to repeat for the last time. The season wins mean nothing, even without the 8 points the Sens have from their wins over the Leafs so far this season, it doesnt have much of an impact on their success. Wait till it really counts in the playoffs, 4 times out of 4 times we have stopped you from progressing, and I'm sure this year will fare the same way. So for the last time, 2 games that we lost by a 8 goal margine mean nothing in the long run, just Spezza has one more goal at the end of it all, whoopie.

neonmatrix_leafs2.gif

Because Korbyn Is Colour Blind, My Signature Is Now Idiot Proof - Thanks Again Braden!!

Go Leafs Go!

GO SENS GO!!!

By todays standards, it was a goal, so it doesn't matter. It counts now and it counted then.

I'm going to repeat for the last time. The season wins mean nothing, even without the 8 points the Sens have from their wins over the Leafs so far this season, it doesnt have much of an impact on their success. Wait till it really counts in the playoffs, 4 times out of 4 times we have stopped you from progressing, and I'm sure this year will fare the same way. So for the last time, 2 games that we lost by a 8 goal margine mean nothing in the long run, just Spezza has one more goal at the end of it all, whoopie.

If it doesn't matter why did you bring up the 9-goal games you have had?

Hi, how are you?

GO SENS GO!!!

I wish there was a rival fan that I could just spend 16 pages roasting on. This is great.

GO SENS GO!!!

If it doesn't matter why did you bring up the 9-goal games you have had?

If you can bring up one or 2 season games, shouldnt that warrent that I should be given the same liberties? If you don't want me to brag about one or 2 good games we've had this season, then neither should you. :)

neonmatrix_leafs2.gif

Go Leafs Go!

Where did I say he sold his shoe? I can't find it....

what do you mean go digging up old threads? Your always posting something here you sore loser.

Take a look at some of the past posts. This thread was started at the end of the Sens/Leafs series of the '03-'04 playoffs, after the Leafs won in seven games. We had some fun with it, then it died. Then you decide to start something. Every time this thread is about to die you bring it back with some anti-Leaf comment that was said two pages back. It just goes o show everyone that Sens fans care more about beating the Leafs then Leafs fans care about beating the Sens.

41003_33909_0.png

Thought I'd Post this :hockeysmiley:

The above post was posted on August 21, 2005. The post before that one was mine, posted on April 25, 2004. YOU dug this thread up.

An other point: Sens fans would rather watch the Leafs lose then watch the Sens win. Lets say the Stanely Cup came down to Toronto vs Detroit. I'm willing to guess that Sens fans would rather see the Leafs lose then see a Canadian team win the Cup. However if the finals came down to Ottawa vs Detroit I'm almost positive Leafs fans would be estatic to see the Cup back to Canada, regardless of the team.

...Instead he sold his sole...

Right there. ^_^ Sorry, couldn't resist.

(It's fun being a neutral party in this.)

Buy some t-shirts and stuff at KJ Shop!

KJ BrandedBehance portfolio

POTD 2013-08-22

On 7/14/2012 at 2:20 AM, tajmccall said:

When it comes to style, ya'll really should listen to Kev.

Ahh, got it. My mistake.

This isn't directed at you Mockba.

I love it when all the opposition can do is point out typos. It means they have nothing to come back with.

Oh well, so one person can't type and the other can't read, whats your point? :P^_^

You know I can't dis a fellow Leafie, you rock Icy, but what he said was too damn funny!!! I have typos alot on here too, but an inability to read is something else, muhahaha!!!!

I own 2 Red Wings shirts, I'd cheer on my friend from Detroit alot faster then I'd go cheer on the Sens... Maybe 4 years ago I would have said differently, but I've grown to love Detroit, they are an awesome hockey city, one of the best I've ever seen, so they win my love. Sens suck, period.

neonmatrix_leafs2.gif

Go Leafs Go!

You know I can't dis a fellow Leafie, you rock Icy, but what he said was too damn funny!!! I have typos alot on here too, but an inability to read is something else, muhahaha!!!!

No offene, NM, I made peace with the fact that I can't spell/type.

Oh I'm worse, believe me, I try too hard to try and sound like I can spell on here, sometimes I wing it or get lucky, othertime I ask someone on my MSN how to spell something. There is a reason why I try to stick to simple language on here, easier to spell. :P

neonmatrix_leafs2.gif

Go Leafs Go!

Oh I'm worse, believe me, I try too hard to try and sound like I can spell on here, sometimes I wing it or get lucky, othertime I ask someone on my MSN how to spell something. There is a reason why I try to stick to simple language on here, easier to spell. :P

If there's a word I know I'll butcher I just type it into Google, then copy and paste their correction. The secret's out....now I have to kill you all

Oh well, so one person can't type and the other can't read, whats your point? :P^_^

I own 2 Red Wings shirts, I'd cheer on my friend from Detroit alot faster then I'd go cheer on the Sens... Maybe 4 years ago I would have said differently, but I've grown to love Detroit, they are an awesome hockey city, one of the best I've ever seen, so they win my love. Sens suck, period.

Listen I can read, very well actually. And i was Kidding around. you leaf fans on this board are all the same. i met some guys and the playoffs and those were true hockey fans.

Hi, how are you?

Archived