New Ottawa Senators Logo.... With Heart

Howie

• Replies 340
  • Created
  • Last Reply
...Instead he sold his sole...

He sold his shoe?? :D

Where did I say he sold his shoe? I can't find it....

Right there. ^_^ Sorry, couldn't resist.

(It's fun being a neutral party in this.)

Oh well, so one person can't type and the other can't read, whats your point? :P^_^

You know I can't dis a fellow Leafie, you rock Icy, but what he said was too damn funny!!! I have typos alot on here too, but an inability to read is something else, muhahaha!!!!

I own 2 Red Wings shirts, I'd cheer on my friend from Detroit alot faster then I'd go cheer on the Sens... Maybe 4 years ago I would have said differently, but I've grown to love Detroit, they are an awesome hockey city, one of the best I've ever seen, so they win my love. Sens suck, period.

Listen I can read, very well actually. And i was Kidding around. you leaf fans on this board are all the same. i met some guys and the playoffs and those were true hockey fans.

We're all the same eh? You mean we actually know something about our team and more about your team then you do? ^_^

neonmatrix_leafs2.gif

Because Korbyn Is Colour Blind, My Signature Is Now Idiot Proof - Thanks Again Braden!!

Go Leafs Go!

I hope the teams play in the playoffs so this thread stays alive B)

Sens > Leafs right now.

As bad as an eight nothing loss is then we get beat I think this is good for the Leafs. Put it this way, if the Leafs play them and Ottawa wins 3-2 rather then 8-2 the Leafs think well they beat us by 1 goal, it coulda gone either way. But when they loose 8-2 it really shows them they need to pick up there game. but i still only consider the 8-0 lose bad the second eight 2 you could say until the final 4 minutes of the period the leafs were dictating the game then they got into penalty troubles when you have 22/60 minutes up 1 man it's hard to lose the Leafs have good penalty killing but it's not the best. so what would motivate you and your team more a 8-2 loss or a 3-2 loss, i say 8-2 because then you get some bad blood and embarrassed and want back at them. it's also good cause then after a game like that the Sens get over confident in there abilities and go out and lose 2 in a row.

untitled-6.jpg

Too bad the pens arent doing too good, then the Philly/Pittsburgh or Buffalo/Pittsburgh rivalries would be just as heated as yours, but, for the rest of the NHL, your rivalry is rather entertaining to watch, or in this case, read.

oBIgzrL.png

Wow. I remember looking at this thread in September, thinking it wasn't a topic that would go very far, but it keeps going. I thought the Edmonton-Calgary rivalry was intense - it has nothing on this :).

At least we can "clearly" determine who has the most cups between us and that team to the south (yay us!)...

Wow. I remember looking at this thread in September, thinking it wasn't a topic that would go very far, but it keeps going. I thought the Edmonton-Calgary rivalry was intense - it has nothing on this :).

At least we can "clearly" determine who has the most cups between us and that team to the south (yay us!)...

same here! :D

13-0 Go Leafs Go!

untitled-6.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
8-0 Toronto.

Don't let Ottawa punk y'all out like some [other word for loose women]!!!

:P

As much as I'd hate to see that, I doubt it'll happen.

I can see it being a close game for either side. Injuries and goal tending has been an issue for both teams, hence the similar last 10 record.

I say 5-3 for Ottawa. They went to crap against Anaheim on Thursday after the 2nd period.

As for Monday, if it's a tight game tonight, the winner tonight will be the winner Monday. If it's a blow out tonight, they'll split the two games.

Friar%20Canuck.jpgfriarcanuck.png

8-0 Toronto.

I can see it being a close game for either side. Injuries and goal tending has been an issue for both teams, hence the similar last 10 record.

I say 5-3 for Ottawa. They went to crap against Anaheim on Thursday after the 2nd period.

As for Monday, if it's a tight game tonight, the winner tonight will be the winner Monday. If it's a blow out tonight, they'll split the two games.

7-0 Sens. I consider that a blow-out....

I saw, I came, I left.

8-0 Toronto.

7-0 Sens. I consider that a blow-out....

Wow, my prediction almost got reversed

Here's a metaphor of how the game went....

capt.fxc10701220224.senators_maple_leafs_hockey_fxc107.jpg

that's hilarious! Man I can't believe that :wacko: ! This Leafs team has no heart this year. plus pat quinn is a ***hole. He decides to bench O'neill the whole 3rd period last game but everybody playing like garbage and he does nothing. at least the leafs coulda thrown some hits send a message for next game.

untitled-6.jpg

Here's a metaphor of how the game went....

capt.fxc10701220224.senators_maple_leafs_hockey_fxc107.jpg

that's hilarious! Man I can't believe that :wacko: ! This Leafs team has no heart this year. plus pat quinn is a ***hole. He decides to bench O'neill the whole 3rd period last game but everybody playing like garbage and he does nothing. at least the leafs coulda thrown some hits send a message for next game.

The problem I've been seeing is they are mentally uncapable to play without McCabe and his point shot. We have not had ANYONE attempt to make one on a power play the last 5 games, and its hurt our offence badly. Kaberle could easily take over that role, but he's either too afraid to or just doesnt like to shoot. If we had someone step up and say "we dont need McCabe to win" then they might turn around if players start playing like...well...hockey players. As long as someone shoots, we have a better chance, but until then, we're screwed. Mind you this only explains our impotent power plays. Penalty kills and 5 on 5...thats a whole other story...

The best solution I see is for them to pack it in for the season, ride out Belfours contract, trade Sundin to a contender for pics or players, and make sure they can resign McCabe for next season, along with Kaberle. Those 2 are our defence and we can't afford to lose them. If Fergie is smart, he'd finally ship out Berg, Belak, Andropov, and bring in some players who can...well you know...PLAY. I would to see him hang onto Lindros, Allison and O'Neil, because well they aren't having the best season this year, this year gives them practice and also lets them know how they have to improve for next season, and if they work on it in the off season...they will be a scary bunch...

Just wait for monday, hopefully the tides will change...

neonmatrix_leafs2.gif

Because Korbyn Is Colour Blind, My Signature Is Now Idiot Proof - Thanks Again Braden!!

Go Leafs Go!

For once i agree with Neon Matrix I think they should trade Sundin too and start rebuilding. But not necesarily to a contender he might get shipped to another team in the rebuilding stage. Pittsburgh maybe?

See, the only way we'd part with Sundin is if he goes to a team where he will win a cup. AKA Raymon Bourque. We love the guy, and we wouldn't want to send him to a team in worse shape then we are, we'd want him to go on a first line with Iginla, or to another team in the hunt for a cup. He's had a great career here, and we shouldnt insult him by sending him to a worse team, but one where he can be imortalized on the side on Lord Stanley. I mean, we could easily get a first round draft pick as well as 2 or more top prospects for him, and even, going back to my Calgary idea, Pheneuf and a pic.

I think the best place for him would be Calgary or Vancouver, teams that could use a centre with his skill, I mean, imagine Naslund-Sundin-Bertuzzi....NOW THAT is a scary thought, those 2 between a REAL centre...

neonmatrix_leafs2.gif

Go Leafs Go!

Archived