New Ottawa Senators Logo.... With Heart

Howie

• Replies 340
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hasek, your next!

GoldbergGoLeafsGo.jpg

I think Belfour will actually be the next on to get a long injury break, it doesn't seem that Terry will let him take 2nd place. :hockeysmiley:

Its better to be tied at 2nd all time then be 17th in number of wins and be known as the back up to Belfour in Chicago! HAH!!

neonmatrix_leafs2.gif

Because Korbyn Is Colour Blind, My Signature Is Now Idiot Proof - Thanks Again Braden!!

Go Leafs Go!

Ok, lets just stop this now and let me close it:

Peter Forsberg is better than any player on either team.

Simon Gagne, yes, better than any player on either team.

The Flyers will beat either in the playoffs.

The Flyers are going to win the Stanley Cup if they don't have to play the Lightning.

There, glad I cleared that up.

1975. :D

Oh wait wheres Forsberg? Oh right, back in his familiar lay-z-boy chair nursing yet another typical injury. Where is the other half of the team? Oh right, on their lay-z-boys nursing their injuries. Isnt it a reversal of fortune, the Leafs are healthy for once and the Flyers are dying.

Hasek, the injury bug has you in his sights, your next!

Forsbergs back, he scored a goal yesterday :P

1. Ottawa 44

2. NY Rangers 44

3. Carolina 38

4. Buffalo 39

5. Philadelphia 38

6. Tampa Bay 37

7. Montreal 35

8. Toronto 33

The Rangers, Canes and Sabres are better.

6uXNWAo.png

Ok, lets just stop this now and let me close it:

Peter Forsberg is better than any player on either team.

Simon Gagne, yes, better than any player on either team.

The Flyers will beat either in the playoffs.

The Flyers are going to win the Stanley Cup if they don't have to play the Lightning.

There, glad I cleared that up.

1975. :D

Oh wait wheres Forsberg? Oh right, back in his familiar lay-z-boy chair nursing yet another typical injury. Where is the other half of the team? Oh right, on their lay-z-boys nursing their injuries. Isnt it a reversal of fortune, the Leafs are healthy for once and the Flyers are dying.

Hasek, the injury bug has you in his sights, your next!

Forsbergs back, he scored a goal yesterday :P

1. Ottawa 44

2. NY Rangers 44

3. Carolina 38

4. Buffalo 39

5. Philadelphia 38

6. Tampa Bay 37

7. Montreal 35

8. Toronto 33

The Rangers, Canes and Sabres are better.

They have all played more games than the Flyers...

Not Ottawa we've played less but we're still number 1!

Yay, you can raise another Presidents Trophy banner with pride!

And the last time Toronto raised a banner was ... ??

I suppose we could've raised a divisional championship banner recently, but we don't bother recognising such silly accomplishments. We have 13 championship banners at the ACC, all of which are for Cups.

---

Chris Creamer
Founder/Editor, SportsLogos.Net

"The Mothership" News Facebook X/Twitter Instagram

we have 12 and one of those is a president's trophy u have one more piece of fabric than us. wow that should obviosly make u better than us. HA!!!

see this post i'm quoting? this is why you can't talk to some people.

---

Chris Creamer

When did the Ottawa Senators win a Stanley Cup? You can't be talking about this team? :D

the ottawa senators team currently active have never won the stanley cup... instead they hang the banners of failed previous franchises of the city, it must be a load bearing issue.

---

Chris Creamer

we have 12 and one of those is a president's trophy u have one more piece of fabric than us. wow that should obviosly make u better than us. HA!!!

yes, you have 11 cup banners....that your team didn't win. congrats.

His next what?

He's the next football player that couldn't make the NFL, decided to go into pro-wrestling, but is now washed up and tries to be in the lime-light by taking small roles in B movies?

I don't know, I can't see Hasek playing college football at his age.

1998 was was 7 years ago. WAKE UP IT'S ALMOST 2006!

Friar%20Canuck.jpgfriarcanuck.png

yes, you have 11 cup banners....that your team didn't win. congrats.

Tis a shame the poor kid cant put a proper sentence together nor count nor know anything about the history of his favorite team. If only he knew his team is from 1993 and the banners it raised are from a completely different team from 60 years earlier. Tis a shame Ottawa tends to name their new teams after previous failed teams.

neonmatrix_leafs2.gif

Because Korbyn Is Colour Blind, My Signature Is Now Idiot Proof - Thanks Again Braden!!

Go Leafs Go!

You really cant compare anything from before the current Seantors became a team. So to compare the two from the 1992-1993 season on here we go...

The Sens have won 3 Division titles, 1 Presidents trophy and have an overall record of 402-442-115-22 for a total of 941 points

As for the Leafs, they have won 1 divsion title, no Presidents trophys and have an overall record of 476-378-112-18 for a total of 1082 points.

The Sens have more success banners wise raising 4 as compared to 1 for the Leafs but the overall advantage goes to the Leafs. You also cant forget that the Sens were an expansion team and those first few years were horrible.

th_island1-med.gifStanley Cups 1980,1981,1982,1983

th_dodgers1-med.gifWorld Series Titles 1955,1959,1963,1965,1981,1988

th_boys1-med.gifSuper Bowl Titles VI,XII,XXVII,XXVIII,XXXth_jet2-med.gifSuper Bowl Title III

th_ny1-med.gifth_norangers-med.gif

newyorkislanders.gif

Archived