New Ottawa Senators Logo.... With Heart

Howie

Ok, lets just stop this now and let me close it:

Peter Forsberg is better than any player on either team.

Simon Gagne, yes, better than any player on either team.

The Flyers will beat either in the playoffs.

The Flyers are going to win the Stanley Cup if they don't have to play the Lightning.

There, glad I cleared that up.

take your two cups, sit in the corner, and only speak when spoken to :P

• Replies 340
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The Flyers are going to win the Stanley Cup if they don't have to play the Lightning.

:notworthy:

Go back to Alan Eagelson and go cry on his shoulder about all that unfair treatment you are getting.

neonmatrix_leafs2.gif

Because Korbyn Is Colour Blind, My Signature Is Now Idiot Proof - Thanks Again Braden!!

Go Leafs Go!

This thread lusts for brains and won't stop until it gets them.

Good luck getting any from any of those sens fans, we leafies are the ones it wants!

Who's first round draft pick dressed in drag for a trading card company promotion? Oh yea, Ottawa's Alaxandre Diagle!

Who's first round draft pick left the team because they sucked and were cheap basterds? Oh yea, Ottawa's Alexi Yashin.

Which team just plain sucks and will just implode the second the Leafs touch lord stanley? Oh yea, Ottawa.

Sens suck. Nuff said.

Don't talk about first round draft picks during the 90's. Cliff Fletcher traded away 7 years worth.

Friar%20Canuck.jpgfriarcanuck.png

Oh I wasn't talking about the regular season. I was talking about the playoffs.

- lost to Toronto, 4-3, Eastern Conf. quarterfinals

Toronto? Out in second round

- defeated NY Islanders, 4-1, Eastern Conf. quarterfinals

- defeated Philadelphia, 4-2, Eastern Conf. semifinals

- lost to New Jersey, 4-3, Eastern Conf. finals

Toronto? Out in first round

- defeated Philadelphia, 4-1, Eastern Conf. quarterfinals

- lost to Toronto, 4-3, Eastern Conf. semifinals

Toronto? Out in third round

- lost to Toronto, 4-0, Eastern Conf. quarterfinals

- lost to Toronto, 4-2, Eastern Conf. quarterfinals

Your trash talk is almost as pathetic as the Maple Leafs on ice.....almost.

:D

Only once in the past five years have the Senators advanced farther than the Leafs in the playoffs, and in that year, they didn't face Toronto and they didn't win the Cup.

Until Ottawa can beat Toronto in the playoffs, Toronto est teh OWNER!

Season series mean jack :censored: in the grand scheme of things. Especially anything from previous years. (Didn't Ottawa swept the season series 5-0-0 in 2001 then get swept in the playoffs by Toronto 4-0?)

Who cares that Toronto hasn't won since 1967. Ottawa hasn't won since 1927. The official adoption of the previous Ottawa Senators team history (ultimate proof: retiring number 8) means you also adopt their streak of not winning a Stanley Cup. (And no, being absent from the league for 60-odd years is no excuse. The other original six teams managed to survive, why couldn't the Senators?)

The Senators are my second favorite NHL team, but I honestly can't stand most of the fans. They're too obsessed with Toronto.

--Roger "Time?" Clemente.

Thank you Roger. You pretty much summed up my feelings about all this.

I walk down the street with a Senaotrs jersey on and some jackass in a Leafs hat says "Sens suck". Are all Leaf fans that uncomfortable that they have to it throw back at us? The great 'four playoff wins in five years to Ottawa' is all you have going for you. Look in the mirror and shut the fluff up. You are not any better.

All my trash talk on this subject is to snap the 'Leaf Nation' back into reality. Put down the blue and white Kool-Aid and wake up. Realize that just cause you say you're the greatest, doesn't make you the greatest.

There's a fine line between a gloating fan and a sore winner.

I don't think you actually read his post

---

Chris Creamer
Founder/Editor, SportsLogos.Net

"The Mothership" News Facebook X/Twitter Instagram

This thread lusts for brains and won't stop until it gets them.

Good luck getting any from any of those sens fans, we leafies are the ones it wants!

Who's first round draft pick dressed in drag for a trading card company promotion? Oh yea, Ottawa's Alaxandre Diagle!

Who's first round draft pick left the team because they sucked and were cheap basterds? Oh yea, Ottawa's Alexi Yashin.

Which team just plain sucks and will just implode the second the Leafs touch lord stanley? Oh yea, Ottawa.

Sens suck. Nuff said.

WHoever said that "Leafs Nation" needs to put down the Kool-aid, please mention it to good ol' Neon Matrix here.

I'm not a fan of either team, in fact, I hate the Leafs. This guy's attitude towards the Leafs' and ignorance to the rest of the league is a major reason why.

Thanks.

Welcome to DrunjFlix

:hockeysmiley: Sorry i was watching the leafs getting embarassed by the sens

8 - 0

By the way, for those who forget...

Ottawa Senators Playoff history

And that's all I gotta say about that

It should be brought to a moot point since the both of you are jettisoned from the playoffs annuanly...

But since Ottawa gets knocked out earlier and almost always by the Leafs as of recent times, the edge goes to Toronto and once again Ottawa has been Torontowned.

And you all can thank me, the vocal spectator, for instigating this brawl and keeping the post alive. :hockeysmiley:

What are you talking about i went into the last pages and posted a reply.

Hi, how are you?

Only once in the past five years have the Senators advanced farther than the Leafs in the playoffs, and in that year, they didn't face Toronto and they didn't win the Cup.

Season series mean jack :censored: in the grand scheme of things. Especially anything from previous years. (Didn't Ottawa swept the season series 5-0-0 in 2001 then get swept in the playoffs by Toronto 4-0?)

Who cares that Toronto hasn't won since 1967. Ottawa hasn't won since 1927. The official adoption of the previous Ottawa Senators team history (ultimate proof: retiring number 8) means you also adopt their streak of not winning a Stanley Cup. (And no, being absent from the league for 60-odd years is no excuse. The other original six teams managed to survive, why couldn't the Senators?)

The Senators are my second favorite NHL team, but I honestly can't stand most of the fans. They're too obsessed with Toronto.

What do u mean it's not an excuse we're third right after the leafs for most cups in ottawa and if you ask me thats a pretty good excuse

Hi, how are you?

What do u mean it's not an excuse we're third right after the leafs for most cups in ottawa and if you ask me thats a pretty good excuse

If I remember correctly, it was not the same Ottawa franchise, it was just the city of Ottawa combined.

neonmatrix_leafs2.gif

Because Korbyn Is Colour Blind, My Signature Is Now Idiot Proof - Thanks Again Braden!!

Go Leafs Go!

It was still the Ottawa senators

So when the Toronto Maple Leafs baseball club won something, it counts as the hockey clubs win too?

neonmatrix_leafs2.gif

Go Leafs Go!

So when the Toronto Maple Leafs baseball club won something, it counts as the hockey clubs win too?

sweet, champions every other season.

So I guess technically, Toronto has the most wins out of any other team! KICK ASS!

neonmatrix_leafs2.gif

Go Leafs Go!

technically the new ottawa senators inherated the history of the old ottawa senators. so todays senators actually have 10 stanley cup championships, three behind the leaf's 13. however this dosn't give them the third overall spot on the stanley cup list. they're number four, seeing as the red wings have 11 cup victories.

technically the new ottawa senators inherated the history of the old ottawa senators. so todays senators actually have 10 stanley cup championships, three behind the leaf's 13. however this dosn't give them the third overall spot on the stanley cup list. they're number four, seeing as the red wings have 11 cup victories.

the current senators and previous senators are considered two seperate franchises. this ain't no cleveland browns situation.

---

Chris Creamer
Founder/Editor, SportsLogos.Net

"The Mothership" News Facebook X/Twitter Instagram

the current senators and previous senators are considered two seperate franchises. this ain't no cleveland browns situation.

really? i thought the leauge gave the new sens the history of the old sens. then the new sens have no right to have those 10 cup banners hangging in their areana.

really? i thought the leauge gave the new sens the history of the old sens. then the new sens have no right to have those 10 cup banners hangging in their areana.

Its the City of Ottawa who now control those Stanley Cup wins, because the team no longer exists. If you looked at the number of stanley cups a city has based on previous teams winning, Vancouver has one, as well as Montreal has a few more from the Wanderers, and New York has more from the Brooklyn Americans. The original franchise is dead. DEAD DEAD DEAD. Why else did they have to buy a "new franchise" back in the early 90's in order to get a team??

neonmatrix_leafs2.gif

Go Leafs Go!

Its the City of Ottawa who now control those Stanley Cup wins, because the team no longer exists. If you looked at the number of stanley cups a city has based on previous teams winning, Vancouver has one, as well as Montreal has a few more from the Wanderers, and New York has more from the Brooklyn Americans. The original franchise is dead. DEAD DEAD DEAD. Why else did they have to buy a "new franchise" back in the early 90's in order to get a team??

exactly. the canadiens don't have banners for the wanderers, maroons, or winged wheelers. the leafs don't have one for the blue shirts, so the senators shouldn't have 10 for the original ottawa team.

sweet, champions every other season.

So I guess technically, Toronto has the most wins out of any other team! KICK ASS!

I said the ottawa senators not the city of ottawa <_<

Hi, how are you?

Archived