NFL Captains Patch

Legend

...so um, what happens when they have been a captain for four years and there are only four stars? Another patch? Stars underneath? Different colors? I've been wondering this for some time now.

nfl_captainc.jpg

Isn't this going to be the fourth year of this, or is it the fifth? I can't remember. So players this year will have all stars gold if 4 years in a row being a captain, but if this is the fifth year of this, which I'm not sure if it's this year or next, what do they do?

2ly2w09.jpg

Ok thanks for that robbman, so this will be the final star for alot of players.

I'm very curious to see what they do about this.

After 4 stars, they can Prestige, and get a different symbol

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

Everything I've read from when they first instituted the "Captain" program stated that once a player hits 4 years of being a captain, the patch will just stay with 4 gold stars at the bottom. No change after that.

Better question, does someone lose a star when they're not voted captain on year a la Big Ben?

gYH2mW9.png

The 4-star thing kinda makes more sense in college, but that particular one looks crappy with the squished C

Facebook: CustomSportsCovers Twitter: CSCovers

No because when the Irish came to Ireland and first came in contact with the leprechaun people, they didn't take their land away and force them to move west. Instead, the two groups learned to assimilate peacefully. However, certain tribes of the leprechaun refused to taint the pure blood and moved north into the forests of Ireland, only to be seen rarely, usually at the same time of a rainbows appearance and occasionally at the factories of Lucky Charms.

Again, when the Captain Patches were introduced, Paul Lukas from UniWatchBlog.com wrote an article about it. He asked the question about the 4 stars and the answer was that once they fill all 4 stars, then a players patch would stay looking like that. No additional stars after 4. And it would definitely make no sense to eliminate a player from captain consideration just because they've been a captain in 4 prior years.

gYH2mW9.png

Again, when the Captain Patches were introduced, Paul Lukas from UniWatchBlog.com wrote an article about it. He asked the question about the 4 stars and the answer was that once they fill all 4 stars, then a players patch would stay looking like that. No additional stars after 4. And it would definitely make no sense to eliminate a player from captain consideration just because they've been a captain in 4 prior years.

Well then I figure the 4 stars is pointless then if they can just keep wearing it once it's full.

bufg.png

Archived