4-caster Frank's Weekly NFL Preview

NJTank

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Maybe it's just me but I don't think your weekly preview is being taken very seriously Francis. It's hard to imagine why with lines like "The Browns are a team that is almost in a suspended state of development as Coach Eric Mangini looks over his should at Mike Holmgren..."

And for the record, Eric Mangini isn't under the scrutiny you seem to think he is. But what do I know? I only live in Ohio and I'm a Browns fan who follows the local media coverage of the team.

BB52Big.jpg

All roads lead to Dollar General.

Fixed the errors friggen Spellcheck screwed me on a few of those.

That doesn't assist with why guys are on IR when they were hurt the first week of training camp. You could have gotten his last name from an online search.

You are going to stick with the Texans like an old woman who sticks with her same lottery numbers until they "hit", aren't you?

1-Lost their best corner, Dunta Robinson to ATL.

2-Matt Schaub has only played in all 16 games once in his time as a starter, that was last year

3-Owen Daniels had his knee injury in week 8 and will only play 20-25 plays in week one. He is not ready to be their #2 receiver.

4-Ben Tate is gone and they've relegated Slaton to kickoffs. Arian Foster is a lead back?

You are clearly a dolphins fan, the Jets are equal if not better than the ravens. If the ravens are the "real deal" so are the jets.

Regardless how I feel about the Jets, I'm picking the Ravens to win the Super Bowl

ecyclopedia.gif

www.sportsecyclopedia.com

For the best in sports history go to the Sports E-Cyclopedia at

http://www.sportsecyclopedia.com

champssigtank.png

You are clearly a dolphins fan, the Jets are equal if not better than the ravens. If the ravens are the "real deal" so are the jets.

Regardless how I feel about the Jets, I'm picking the Ravens to win the Super Bowl

Ray Rice is a damn good player, but can he lead the Ravens to a Lombardi? Doubt it. The seem like a sheek pick to do well, but it's a sketchy pick to win it all. While they are probably a playoff team, they may not even walk away with their own division. The Steelers are two years removed from a title and ALWAYS bring it, and didn't Cincinnati walk away with the AFC North last year?....

All I know is that if Baltimore if gonna win it, they better win it this year before their defense gets one year older and Joe Flacco is exposed for being 'Kyle Orton East'.

6uXNWAo.png

Wrong choice. We'll be seeing this in the Jerrydome after the game ends:

Denver+Broncos+v+San+Diego+Chargers+0GsIiVKvzx4l.jpg

Lights Out I rode that pony the last two years no more.

ecyclopedia.gif

www.sportsecyclopedia.com

For the best in sports history go to the Sports E-Cyclopedia at

http://www.sportsecyclopedia.com

champssigtank.png

True, but this year, there's no distractions: no more LT whining for more carries and pouting on the sidelines in the playoffs, no more VJ getting DUI's and kicking challenge flags, no more Antonio "18 Kids and Counting" Cromartie, etc. This is Rivers' team now, and he's not exactly a horrible person to put in charge.

xLmjWVv.png

POTD: 2/4/12 3/4/12

True, but this year, there's no distractions: no more LT whining for more carries and pouting on the sidelines in the playoffs, no more VJ getting DUI's and kicking challenge flags, no more Antonio "18 Kids and Counting" Cromartie, etc. This is Rivers' team now, and he's not exactly a horrible person to put in charge.

That all may be true but the Chargers still have one major problem...

They're coached by this guy.

norv-turner1.jpg

BB52Big.jpg

All roads lead to Dollar General.

Archived