Sharks Concept

puckcool22

I'd have to check with PANTONE, but I believe that color is known as 'Sun Faded 1950's Accounting Ledger'

:D:D:D

Thanks for the laugh--I can just see it written out the way Pantone does the color names i the color!

Comic Sans walks into a bar, and the bartender says, "Sorry, we don't serve your type here."

I'd have to check with PANTONE, but I believe that color is known as 'Sun Faded 1950's Accounting Ledger'

:D:D:D

...or, 1950's laundromat seating...

Ooh tough call on that one...

Comic Sans walks into a bar, and the bartender says, "Sorry, we don't serve your type here."

Yeah, that could be used as a rug.

utah_jazz_signature_s.jpgdenver_nuggets.gif

Utah Jazz Retired Number's

#1 - Frank Layden - #7 Pete Maravich - #12 John Stockton - #14 Jeff Hornacek - #35 Darrell Griffith - #53 Mark Eaton

Retired Number's To Come

#00 The Bear (Best Mascot In NBA) - #4 Adrian Dantley - #32 Karl "The Mailman" Malone

Yeah, that could be used as a rug.

A rug? Ick.

My dad had a teal carpet in his living room for a few years, but luckily his aquarium exploded and he had to get a new one. Went with wheat. Much better.

It just kind of resembles one with all of those square patterns.

#1 - Frank Layden - #7 Pete Maravich - #12 John Stockton - #14 Jeff Hornacek - #35 Darrell Griffith - #53 Mark Eaton

Retired Number's To Come

#00 The Bear (Best Mascot In NBA) - #4 Adrian Dantley - #32 Karl "The Mailman" Malone

I think this has promise, if you replaced that light teal with silver or some other colour and gave the logo a little more room (by moving the square up so that it meets on either side of the very bottom point of the collar, as opposed to just below it).

You tried something different, and it didn't work this way. Reminds me of the inspirational poster in my gr. 8 homeroom... "You never lose when you fail, you lose when you quit."

WINnipegSigBanner.gif

It's also kind of screaming Charlotte Hornets.

Retired Number's To Come

Archived