NHL SuperHeroes

JQK

It would tough to turn a lot of the names into super heroes without them repeating some existing and well-known characters. But, I could easily see this project being pretty cool.

sticksstones4.png

The world's foremost practitioners of professional tag-team wrestling.

Did the same for the NFL back when I was in middle school in the late 70s. Their costumes had to use the same colors as the uniforms...Some were typical but pretty cool-- the Steeler was a robot, the Charger was a Flash-like speedster, Falconman was a lot like Batman, etc. Some were basic adaptations of established logo drawings-- The Patriot basically WAS Pat, and The Buccaneer was a full- body version of Bucco Bruce (albeit with sword that could shoot "energy blasts"). But by far, my favorite was the Cleveland Browns entry-- a Luke Cage/Power Man rip-off dubbed Big John Brown. White, open-collar "macho man" shirt, thick brown leather belt and boots, orange tights. And of course he rocked a substantial 'fro.... I might be able to find the original in my files; if I can, I'll share it just to give y'all a laugh....

It is what it is.

If Johnny Canuck isn't a white Luke Cage with a toque instead of a fro, I'll be vastly disappointed.

As much as I can't stand Marvel Comics, Stan Lee is pretty awesome.

Welcome to DrunjFlix

Here's what Puck Daddy thinks who's who

CekYu.jpg

Pretty sure the thing between the Lighting and Canes is the Canucks and JQK got your wish the Devils is an ode to the Jersey Devil.

JETS|PACK|JAYS|NUFC|BAMA|BOMBERS|RAPS|ORANJE|

Unless perhaps it's this:

canucks%2Bhybrid.png

LOL now that is one wacko logo.. I like it... cool!

Ice Hockey International Winnipeg Braves (Bobby Hull Division 18-3-0 1st place as of March 14, 2011)

2010-11 O'Brien Trophy for Bobby Hull Division championship & Jack Riley Cup for top team in league regular season

Archived