NFL Week 9 Uniform Notes

sportsfan9580

Since it's obvious that you're going for a total makeover (and failing), I'll offer my services free of charge. Together, we'll come up with several new characters or "personas" for you, and work to create an entirely new identity for you. I'm talking screen name, avatars, catch phrases, the works.

This can work - hell, it has before. Jigga came to us as an elderly white lady in a nursing home who's son got her a laptop so she could entertain herself with DVDs of old Cary Grant movies and accidentally discovered the internet and then this site. Due to her internet noobishness and general senility, she endured quite a bit of abuse, and was nearly ready to have her caretakers pull the plug before rebranding herself as an angry black man who loves big fat white asses. I'd say the move was a success.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Before he edited one of his posts, he claimed he was a professor of architecture at WKU. Didn't anybody else see that?

And he's now hastily changed his avatar from the WKU logo, too.

Another similarity: nuordr used to have a Kentucky Wildcats sig. Panny was a Kentucky fan. The jig's up, Panny, you can admit it now.

I don't know about this one. nuordr's join date is in 2008, I'm not thinking that this is Panny.

Wordmark_zpsaxgeaoqy.jpg

Since it's obvious that you're going for a total makeover (and failing), I'll offer my services free of charge. Together, we'll come up with several new characters or "personas" for you, and work to create an entirely new identity for you. I'm talking screen name, avatars, catch phrases, the works.

This can work - hell, it has before. Jigga came to us as an elderly white lady in a nursing home who's son got her a laptop so she could entertain herself with DVDs of old Cary Grant movies and accidentally discovered the internet and then this site. Due to her internet noobishness and general senility, she endured quite a bit of abuse, and was nearly ready to have her caretakers pull the plug before rebranding herself as an angry black man who loves big fat white asses. I'd say the move was a success.

The angry anti-American character is already overdone on this board, but the narcissistic pretty boy character always goes over well. He could try that or a demonic undead character.

OldRomanSig2.jpg

My cousin is a junior in high school and is considering Western Kentucky as his college choice. I'll have to tell that it's a bad idea.

One would think that an associate professor in engineering would be able to understand something as linear as pants stripes and side panel stripes matching up.

PvO6ZWJ.png

Archived