NFL Week 9 Uniform Notes

sportsfan9580

I'm scared to say this, but...

dennisbergen > nuordr

At least dennis kind of makes sense.

dennis can at least differentiate a fact from an opinion.

A fact is something demonstrated to exist or known to have existed. I asked for citation of where you obtained this "fact" and none of you gave me a reasonable location; either a report, web site, or book. Therefore this is not a fact unless you can prove in writing that it is. So all we have are opinions.

spacer.png

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

dennisbergen > nuordr

A fact is something demonstrated to exist or known to have existed. I asked for citation of where you obtained this "fact" and none of you gave me a reasonable location; either a report, web site, or book. Therefore this is not a fact unless you can prove in writing that it is. So all we have left is are opinions.

It is indeed a FACT that the white pants were only meant to be worn with purple jerseys and that the purple pants were only suppose to be worn with white jerseys. Simply looking at the striping pattern on the pants, and how they clash with the jersey striping pattern when worn all-white or all-purple is clear cut proof of the FACT that they were only meant to be worn a certain way. Trying to argue that this is simply opinion is to try and claim that the sky being blue is only an opinion.

EDIT- Again, a desperate attempt at visual aides, from the unveiling.

fullpic1.png

away1.png

See how the side panels go into the pants stripe via the white insert on the purple pants and the purple insert on the white pants? Those inserts mean that the striping pattern would be interrupted if won white on white or purple on purple. This is proof positive of the FACT that the purple pants were not designed to be worn with the purple jerseys, or the white pants to be worn with the white jerseys.

dennisbergen > nuordr

A fact is something demonstrated to exist or known to have existed. I asked for citation of where you obtained this "fact" and none of you gave me a reasonable location; either a report, web site, or book. Therefore this is not a fact unless you can prove in writing that it is. So all we have left is are opinions.

It is indeed a FACT that the white pants were only meant to be worn with purple jerseys and that the purple pants were only suppose to be worn with white jerseys. Simply looking at the striping pattern on the pants, and how they clash with the jersey striping pattern when worn all-white or all-purple is clear cut proof of the FACT that they were only meant to be worn a certain way. Trying to argue that this is simply opinion is to try and claim that the sky being blue is only an opinion.

fullpic1.png

away1.png

See how the side panels go into the pants stripe via the white insert on the purple pants and the purple insert on the white pants? Those inserts mean that the striping pattern would be interrupted if won white on white or purple on purple. This is proof positive of the FACT that the purple pants were not designed to be worn with the purple jerseys, or the white pants to be worn with the white jerseys.

Based on this video

you are right that the pants do not go together. I based my fact on the Chris Creamer page of the Vikings which shows the uniforms as purple on purple. Therefore, I am wrong due to having the wrong information.

spacer.png

dennisbergen > nuordr

And Dennis isn't even a "college professor."

No, he is not. However, I am not Jesus therefore I am not perfect.

spacer.png

dennisbergen > nuordr

Panhead?

dennisbergen > nuordr

Panhead?

He's from Kentucky, he's lying about who he is, he deflects responsibility for his errors, and he gets all Jesus-y. Sure could be.

On 1/25/2013 at 1:53 PM, 'Atom said:

For all the bird de lis haters I think the bird de lis isnt supposed to be a pelican and a fleur de lis I think its just a fleur de lis with a pelicans head. Thats what it looks like to me. Also the flair around the tip of the beak is just flair that fleur de lis have sometimes source I am from NOLA.

PotD: 10/19/07, 08/25/08, 07/22/10, 08/13/10, 04/15/11, 05/19/11, 01/02/12, and 01/05/12.

dennisbergen > nuordr

fullpic1.png

away1.png

Based on this video

you are right that the pants do not go together. I based my fact on the Chris Creamer page of the Vikings which shows the uniforms as purple on purple. Therefore, I am wrong due to having the wrong information.

I hadn't seen that "fashion show" video before, just pictures. I'm actually shocked to see that they modeled the white on white option. I wonder if that was never actually intended to be worn, but they just at the last minute decided to model it just to smooth the transition for any fans who would be otherwise "outraged" about the purple pants.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

dennisbergen > nuordr

No, he is not.

And neither are you.

Actually my personal life in none of your business. I should have never brought it up. Have a great day.

spacer.png

dennisbergen > nuordr

No, he is not.

And neither are you.

Actually I have been for the last year. I am currently working on my Doctorate degree, I earned my Master's in Technology Management and my Bachelor's in Computer Information Systems. Currently I am researching Toyota and their recall issues based on how people feel toward the company. My survey will be conducted over the southeast United States and I plan to have a population of 1500 people. Any other questions?

Which website are you buying your degree from? Are you gonna print it on parchment or just regular paper?

dennisbergen > nuordr

No, he is not.

And neither are you.

Actually I have been for the last year. I am currently working on my Doctorate degree, I earned my Master's in Technology Management and my Bachelor's in Computer Information Systems. Currently I am researching Toyota and their recall issues based on how people feel toward the company. My survey will be conducted over the southeast United States and I plan to have a population of 1500 people. Any other questions?

Quite a few as a matter of fact.

1. If you are in fact a "professor", why is your writing so terrible?

2. Why does your thesis make absolutely no sense? "Currently I am researching Toyota and their recall issues based on how people feel toward the company." What does that even mean? It's also a perfect example of what I'm referring to with my first question. "I plan to have a population of 1500 people." Are you building a city?

3. How is your school accredited? If you really are a professor then you'll know exactly what I'm looking for with that question.

Here's the thing Mr. Irving, I happen to live with an actual college instructor. With her help, it's only a matter of time before you're exposed yet again Panny.

"Doctorate degree?" That's a little redundant isn't it?

You're lying and we all know it.

BB52Big.jpg

I know some professors, while being knowledgable in their fields, do not necessarily have amazing writing or grammar skills.

I have two more issues to add to Infrared's.

1. As a professor, you should know that poor grammar and spelling mistakes can affect the credibility of your argument. Your above paragraph has 10 unique grammar mistakes in punctuation, sentence structure, noun-pronoun agreement, idioms, and diction. Now, I'll relax for a second: This is a message board about sports logos and uniforms. So, to get too crazy with my above point would be ridiculous, which leads me to point number two.

2. You can be a professor and still be wrong. No one here is trying to be a jerk, or if anyone of us is, it's out of frustration. You admitted that you were wrong after seeing proof. I can understand the importance of proof, but logically speaking, why would five or six people from the board jump on you unless what you were saying was off-base? The proof you saw backed up what everyone was telling you from the first post. The members of this board know what they are talking about. I've always liked the fact that this many people here care about getting things right.

HornetsTwistSig.gif

New York Jets |3-3| First, AFC East

New York Mets |74-88| Fourth, NL East

New York Islanders|34-37-11| Fifth, Atlantic Division

New Orleans Hornets |21-45| Third, Southwest Division

Kind of ironic that you're a professor now, Panny, because one of the role-playing games I'd love to do with your mom is have her be the professor while I'm the dumb jock athlete who needs to earn a little extra credit just to pass.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

Kind of ironic that you're a professor now, Panny, because one of the role-playing games I'd love to do with your mom is have her be the professor while I'm the dumb jock athlete who needs to earn a little extra credit just to pass.

The classics never get old.

BB52Big.jpg

Back on topic, for those who commented on Bernard Berrian looking like a clown, he got fined a measly $5,000 by the NFL. He was fined for wearing yellow cleats. Not for wearing black ankle socks, not for having no white whatsoever showing on his legs, and not for wearing leggings in leiu of socks. ZOMG! No fun league! They fine for errything!!!1!

Until the NFL takes away entire paychecks and makes them play the entire game for pride and to benefit the United Way, they are going to keep wearing the uniform like that.

OldRomanSig2.jpg

Before he edited one of his posts, he claimed he was a professor of architecture at WKU. Didn't anybody else see that?

Professor Bisordi, right?

Most Liked Content of the Day -- February 15, 2017, August 21, 2017, August 22, 2017     /////      Proud Winner of the CCSLC Post of the Day Award -- April 8, 2008

Originator of the Upside Down Sarcasm Smilie -- November 1, 2005  🙃

Before he edited one of his posts, he claimed he was a professor of architecture at WKU. Didn't anybody else see that?

Professor Bisordi, right?

I edited all of my posts because when you start talking about where I live and where I work that is too personal for me. I had admitted I was wrong and let us leave it at that.

spacer.png

And he's now hastily changed his avatar from the WKU logo, too.

Another similarity: nuordr used to have a Kentucky Wildcats sig. Panny was a Kentucky fan. The jig's up, Panny, you can admit it now.

xLmjWVv.png

POTD: 2/4/12 3/4/12

Archived