2010 CFL Postseason Thread

Mac the Knife

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

And the Als take the lead.

Question for CFL fans: if an extra point is missed (wide right), does it become a single if it's not returned from the end zone, or is that a case where a single isn't awarded to the kicking team?

Single if it goes through the end zone, Safety if the player takes a knee if I'm not mistaken.

JETS|PACK|JAYS|NUFC|BAMA|BOMBERS|RAPS|ORANJE|

Question for CFL fans: if an extra point is missed (wide right), does it become a single if it's not returned from the end zone, or is that a case where a single isn't awarded to the kicking team?

Single if it goes through the end zone, Safety if the player takes a knee if I'm not mistaken.

Really? A safety? On a missed XP?

nav-logo.png

Yeah. Really odd but that's the CFL for you. B)

Yeah. Really odd but that's the CFL for you. B)

Let me rephrase. I think it's a Single either way, Just like if a punt goes into the endzone.

Hell I don't even know :P

Bachman and Turner (of Bachman-Turner Overdrive fame) are performing at halftime. I guess since the NFL is no longer taking senior-citizen rockers to perform at their showcase event, someone else had to.

CCSLC signature.png

I was curious as well and it states something to do with his brother (Bachman's brother) after Bachman went solo, his brother owns the right to BTO.

Something along those lines.

Anyways it's actually a really good Halftime Show.

The Riders' QB escaped a sure sack but, alas, could not follow it up with another Manning-to-Tyree completion. Instead, he got it picked off, and with it his team's chances of winning. Congrats to Montreal on the repeat.

CCSLC signature.png

Archived