2010 CFL Postseason Thread

Mac the Knife

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Toronto at Hamilton

and

British Columbia at Saskatchewan

Kickoffs at 1 and 4 (ET) tomorrow. Montreal and Calgary waiting in the wings for the winners. Can anyone stop an Als-Stamps showdown for the Grey Cup this year?<

Go Ti-Cats!

There are three sure things in life: Death, taxes and a Ti-Cat playoff loss...

...and ZING! Hope you get your new stadium, boys. Ivor Wynne is falling down, falling down, falling down... :winner:

I'd really love to get into Canadian football and I'd like to adopt a team, but I don't know who I should pick. Got any insight as to who I should go with? One thing, I've already decided that I don't like the Montreal Alouettes.

Also, there's 8 teams, they play 18 games and 6 make the playoffs? I can get behind that.

PvO6ZWJ.png

Ti-Cats choked today :(

I'm sorry but the Ti-cats didn't choke, the Argos played much better.

I was down at the game, and despite an annoying Ti-Cats fan who continually tried to step in front of me to block my view (which is another story, but childish none the less) I saw alot of great coverage by the Argos forcing Hamilton to run a lot as well as throw the ball in risky situations.

If Cleo Lemon was a better than average QB I'm certain the Argos would have put up 2 more majors.

GTA United(USA) 2015 + 2016 USA Champions/Toronto Maroons (ULL)2014, 2015 + 2022 Gait Cup Champions/Toronto Northmen (TNFF)

Archived