2010 CFL Postseason Thread

Mac the Knife

I'd really love to get into Canadian football and I'd like to adopt a team, but I don't know who I should pick. Got any insight as to who I should go with? One thing, I've already decided that I don't like the Montreal Alouettes.

Also, there's 8 teams, they play 18 games and 6 make the playoffs? I can get behind that.

It's all part of the Canadian football tradition. Just like (pre-folding) having two teams named the Rough Riders.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The best thing thats gonna happen with Als vs Riders II:Electric Boogaloo will be the entire 13th man talk will be forced out of everyones system... if the riders didnt return or werent playing the Als that story line would be drummed up for years till they met again... im not saying its not ever going to come up, I am just saying its gonna get overkilled this week...

cannot wait for the game, its gonna be a good one

GDB... Brothers from other Mothers

www.pifflespodcast.com

Toronto-based rock/rap group Down With Webster (best described as the Canadian Kid Rock) is doing the Grey Cup pregame show. Their lyrics would give Roger Goodell a heart attack.

Went to one of their concerts in March, they put on a great live show.

I was really hoping for Calgary to take home the Grey Cup but this still looks to be a great game. Hopefully the Riders can pull it out.

jNTsTyQ.png

Archived