Florida Panthers

JackFr

I'm doing an NHL rebrand series, and I'm at Boston. However, in trying to save the virused Bruins logo file, I got my computer to delete it somehow. So I have to start from scratch on it. It's been frustrating me trying to make a new one, so I decided to try a different team for now. Here's Florida. C&C would be awesome.

Panthers4-2.png

My NHL Rebrand Blog

Check it out and comment.

Alice Cooper's pet panther?

CHL-2011ECchamps-HAM.pngHamilton Eagles- 2012 and 2013 Continental Hockey League Champions! CHL-2011ECchamps-HAM.png

2011, 2012, 2013, 2014 & 2015 CHL East Division Champions!

Niagara Dragoons- 2012 United League and CCSLC World Series Champions!
2012, 2013, 2014 and 2015 UL Robinson Division Champions!

Yes, with the smaller lines around the eyes it definitely looks more like a non-possessed panther. The edit seems to be at am different quality level, though... you may want to check on that.

Also, and I just noticed this, but the gold highlights on the claws are the wrong shade (a yellow as opposed to a gold).

And as GDLions stated, there's no point submitting a jersey without numbers names and possibly shoulder patches. It makes your work look like a rush job.

CHL-2011ECchamps-HAM.pngHamilton Eagles- 2012 and 2013 Continental Hockey League Champions! CHL-2011ECchamps-HAM.png

2011, 2012, 2013, 2014 & 2015 CHL East Division Champions!

Niagara Dragoons- 2012 United League and CCSLC World Series Champions!
2012, 2013, 2014 and 2015 UL Robinson Division Champions!

Gah! Demon Panther! Kill it! Kill it with fire!

The eyes are REALLY creepy looking. making them slightly more realistic and less...demonic, would make this a perfect logo, imo.

I really like the jersey, too, but they're right, numbers, names, sleeve numbers (assumed because of that secondary logo) would be very nice.

I'll respect any opinion that you can defend.

I actually kinda like the solid red "demon eyes" better(second version). Pretty good so far, let's see some numbers and shoulder patches though.

While not as good as the original Panthers identity, I must say this is 100 times better than the current Cats alternate set which seems poised to eventually become the full time look for the club.

I actually kinda like the solid red "demon eyes" better(second version). Pretty good so far, let's see some numbers and shoulder patches though.

While not as good as the original Panthers identity, I must say this is 100 times better than the current Cats alternate set which seems poised to eventually become the full time look for the club.

The original was fantastic for its time period, but a few of its flaws are becoming obvious over time because of the general modern logos of the NHL. What I tried to achieve with this was a modernization that wasn't a bastardization (like the third logo).

And the jersey edit is coming in the next half an hour.

My NHL Rebrand Blog

Check it out and comment.

Panthers3-1.png

Better?

A thousand times better. Just the shape of the eye alone makes it less creepy, small red circles for eyes just look scary.

actually, taking a second hard look at it, now that my eyes aren't drawn directly to its eyes, this is a really well balanced logo. the designs on the panther itself, combined with that shape of shield before it...it's a really solid logo. Nice job.

I'll respect any opinion that you can defend.

Archived