Nike NFL Concepts

vmd9

Cowboys alternate is useless since it's just minus the silver. Browns alternate should either have a white number or add white outline to the brown numbers. Jags are good but the word font on the front is the old one and not the new one. Chargers look good too. And TV numbers need to show up somewhere to since it's actually required on NFL jerseys

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

Yeah, the Browns' numbers definitely need to be white with a brown outline. The team wordmark and Nike logo should probably be white too (I know Nike would want their logo more easily seen than what it is).

teamlogossig.png

There comes a point when you don't stand for the constant heartbreak anymore, and walk away.

True, most people wouldn't notice it, but the square neckline is used by Adidas and ONLY Adidas- why don't you just say that this is an NFL Adidas thread instead of claiming that it's Nike. Let the concepts speak for themselves. They look amazing.

Couldn't do that, since Nike is taking over the NFL, not Adidas so it would be strange

template looks pretty good. i think the shadows miht be a bit too extreme though. great presentation

Agreed, needs to be brightened up for visibility. I guess this is a Nike-inspired thing, but it doesn't present what could be nice work very well.

87Redskins.png

Archived