Nike NFL Concepts

vmd9

I wanted to try out a new template I've been working on, that was taken from the new Tennessee Adidas jersey. I know other people have made templates from them, so mine may be similar. But I figured it would be cool to try it out on the NFL. Nothing too extreme, but here are the first three I finished:

seattleseahawks-1.jpg

minnesotavikings-1.jpg

clevelandbrowns-2.jpg

I actually like the Jaguars' font. Can you do the Chargers and the Bears next?

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

These are top notch! Very nice.

Love the Browns concept, I've always thought they should adopt a striping pattern that reflects the helmet striping. Good execution, only thing I'd do for the Browns is add a white outline to the numbers.

BROWNS | BUCKEYES | CAVALIERS | INDIANS |

I know one thing, I like the Jags concept here a lot more than what they actually have...home won't be easily mistaken for the Eagles: check. road won't be mistaken for the Ravens: check. distinct without sucking: check.

the Browns, I can clearly see the Florida influence. Though the Browns lettering might be a bit too big, I figure I'd consider this in Cleveland. Though I'm iffy on the oranges having brown numbers, seeing as IIRC they wore orange w/brown #s once or twice in the Otto Graham era and people had trouble seeing the numbers, so they stopped wearing em.

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

you seem to do a really good job of balancing traditionalism with new looks. None of these are gaudy, none of these are boring, and with the traditional teams (namely the Browns, but you didn't go nuts on the Chargers either), you stayed traditional. Nice job.

Make sure each team is different enough (i.e. watch how many more teams have that shoulder-to-underarm flowing stripe), and this will be the best series of the year. Keep up the good work.

I'll respect any opinion that you can defend.

That Browns concept is perfect, perfect. I've always wanted them to adopt shoulder/pant striping as you've executed it here. Great work so far here, can't wait to see what you come up with for the rest.

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

I love the Chargers, but I'm surprised you switched the navy and powder blues.

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

Why don't any of these have shoulder numbers?

Also, I wonder how long it'll be before these get "leaked" as a Nike pre-release?

If you hadn't noticed, Chawls loves his wrestling, whether it be real life or sim. :D

I mean I understand what people are saying about the Adidas template, but does it really matter? I mean aside from the cut, I don't think anyone would really notice a difference. I choose to use that image as a basis for a template because it was a lot easier to modify, as opposed to the Nike pro combat images.

I have tried to put numbers on the shoulders, but the way the guy is standing the numbers were barely visible. So I decided to just leave them off.

Thanks for all the feedback!

Just finished the Cowboys:

dallascowboys.jpg

Archived