NHL Rivalries

JackFr

Pretty good so far, I like those Kings jerseys. The purple is far superior to the white though. Looks better when the white is there to separate the purple and gold.

As for the Sharks, I'd rather see gray-black-gray striping than black-gray black. I also may recommend making the numbers black and adjusting the outlines accordingly while keeping the NOBs at their current color.

HornetsTwistSig.gif

New York Jets |3-3| First, AFC East

New York Mets |74-88| Fourth, NL East

New York Islanders|34-37-11| Fifth, Atlantic Division

New Orleans Hornets |21-45| Third, Southwest Division

I've been going back and forth between redesigns and rebrands, thought I'd settle into something less time-consuming. I still want C&C though, because this is gonna turn into a series.

sharks.png

Suggestions for the next ones would be very appreciated.

Looks familiar

http://hockeyjerseyconcepts.blogspot.com/2010/05/new-style-concepts.html

GlenCuthbert_SJSharks.png

On September 20, 2012 at 0:50 AM, 'CS85 said:

It's like watching the hellish undead creakily shuffling their way out of the flames of a liposuction clinic dumpster fire.

On February 19, 2012 at 9:30 AM, 'pianoknight said:

Story B: Red Wings go undefeated and score 100 goals in every game. They also beat a team comprised of Godzilla, the ghost of Abraham Lincoln, 2 Power Rangers and Betty White. Oh, and they played in the middle of Iraq on a military base. In the sand. With no ice. Santa gave them special sand-skates that allowed them to play in shorts and t-shirts in 115 degree weather. Jesus, Zeus and Buddha watched from the sidelines and ate cotton candy.

POTD 5/24/12, POTD 2/26/17

I've been going back and forth between redesigns and rebrands, thought I'd settle into something less time-consuming. I still want C&C though, because this is gonna turn into a series.

sharks.png

Suggestions for the next ones would be very appreciated.

Looks familiar

http://hockeyjerseyconcepts.blogspot.com/2010/05/new-style-concepts.html

GlenCuthbert_SJSharks.png

How about you take a look at their inagural jerseys. :P I've never seen that before, but it's not exactly an out there concept.

My NHL Rebrand Blog

Check it out and comment.

Just messing with you. Great minds think alike. Personally I'd like to see this look full time for the Sharks

It's like watching the hellish undead creakily shuffling their way out of the flames of a liposuction clinic dumpster fire.

Story B: Red Wings go undefeated and score 100 goals in every game. They also beat a team comprised of Godzilla, the ghost of Abraham Lincoln, 2 Power Rangers and Betty White. Oh, and they played in the middle of Iraq on a military base. In the sand. With no ice. Santa gave them special sand-skates that allowed them to play in shorts and t-shirts in 115 degree weather. Jesus, Zeus and Buddha watched from the sidelines and ate cotton candy.

• 3 weeks later...

Sharks Jerseys look spectacular, I wish they would ditch orange as an accent colour (Its fine on the logo) and bring back the silver. The Kings jerseys look good but the piping is unnecessary and clutters the clean look of the sleeve stripes. Looking forward to seeing the next rivalry.

LOVE that Flyers set!

Ditched both thirds.

rivalry2-1.png

Maybe its my labtop, but is that a brighter orange box around the numbers on the home and third jersey, if so, ditch that and then you have a great flyers concept. (coming from a diehard Penguins fan)

Signature.png

TrophyCase-1.png

Those Flyers 3rds are sexy. I would definitely buy one of those.

6873.gif13-3. 1st place in NFC West. 1 fumble away from Super Bowl 46.

1hrqvo4oaipg1j7eboaxh4bgu.gif. 40-26. Lost in Conference Semifinals

zroew6i4sougyzvje4p5vl1xr.gif34-36-12 80 Points. Painfully watching the rivals win the Cup.

2908.gif 28-26. 3 GB of AL East lead. Starting to turn around the season.

Archived