Portland Timbers Jersey Leaked

dabest13

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I see now; I thought it was something worse. As for what gosioux said earlier, France's Ligue 1 has a team out of Monaco, the Swiss Axpo League has a Liechtensteiner team, and Singapore's S-League has teams from, well, different countries in South East Asia; those are the only ones that come to mind in terms of first division leagues.

Not quite the same but the Npower Championship, the step below the Premier league has a couple of Welsh teams in the league

ManchesterCity_10Sig.png

have to admit. they are doing this very "epically". The ads, the shots at Seattle, the drum cores, the airplane.

GTA United(USA) 2015 + 2016 USA Champions/Toronto Maroons (ULL)2014, 2015 + 2022 Gait Cup Champions/Toronto Northmen (TNFF)

Two tone green jersey is matched with white shorts.

Away kit is two tone (reds) jersey with white shorts.

(MLF) Chicago Cannons,  (IHA) Phoenix Firebirds - 2021 Xtreme Cup Champions

(WAFL) Phoenix Federals - WAFL World Bowl XII Champions (Defunct)

Fashion show was lame and the woman was extremely corny, but overall the home kit looks sharp in both the Green/White/White & Green/Green/Green combos.............

Agree on the away jersey. Bright red is a bit shocking....... but they only will be wearing it against Seattle & off the top of my head I don't see the green home clashing with any other team......

Clash Kit. I actually like this one better.... even though it's yet ANOTHER red kit for MLS. I like the Rose on the right under the Adidas logo.

clash.jpg

GTA United(USA) 2015 + 2016 USA Champions/Toronto Maroons (ULL)2014, 2015 + 2022 Gait Cup Champions/Toronto Northmen (TNFF)

Fashion show was lame and the woman was extremely corny, but overall the home kit looks sharp in both the Green/White/White & Green/Green/Green combos.............

Agree on the away jersey. Bright red is a bit shocking....... but they only will be wearing it against Seattle & off the top of my head I don't see the green home clashing with any other team......

Good point about only wearing the clash in Seattle, thought I feel like they will try to break it out more often than just that.

The clash kit turned out really nice...love all the detail work and the rose city badge.

(MLF) Chicago Cannons,  (IHA) Phoenix Firebirds - 2021 Xtreme Cup Champions

(WAFL) Phoenix Federals - WAFL World Bowl XII Champions (Defunct)

After seeing a few pictures of players outfitted in the full kit, I'm starting to like these more and more, especially the long-sleeved version.

Though I'd still prefer the wordless logo on the crest, these are definitely a unique addition to MLS.

Archived