NFL Rivalry Week

Bmac

All these are terrific! The Bills one was my least favorite until you changed it up, now its up there as one of my favorites. Plus I've always thought the Packers were the only team who could get away with colored shoulder yokes on a color jersey. I'm glad you added that. Can't wait to see what's next!

6873.gif13-3. 1st place in NFC West. 1 fumble away from Super Bowl 46.

1hrqvo4oaipg1j7eboaxh4bgu.gif. 40-26. Lost in Conference Semifinals

zroew6i4sougyzvje4p5vl1xr.gif34-36-12 80 Points. Painfully watching the rivals win the Cup.

2908.gif 28-26. 3 GB of AL East lead. Starting to turn around the season.

I really like the KC on the hip. I'm a big fan of the KC being used outside of the arrowhead. I think that would be a big improvement over their current pants.

Not a fan of making the Chiefs completely white. The Chiefs' fanbase and franchise are both all about RED. So to make a uni with only a few red accents wouldn't be well received.

5660299338_f9de1a078e_z.jpg

5659732257_11a2c8d0d4_z.jpg

I like it. Looks familiar: BroncosHome.png

I think a lot of people have something similar. I'm coming out with a concept that uses shoulder loops (or variation of) as well.

This concept is nice though. I would not have the collar logo. That's usually where the NFL logo goes. I love those Viking uniforms though. Good to see them going back to that look.

Archived