Animated Glow Sigs

wyopokes2

Hey I started making these for some guys on a Wyoming sports forum, and I thought I would spread the wealth to a more diverse community. So let me know what ya think and make some requests. They might take a second to load up. For the requests I will just link to them so they load faster.

GO here to download- http://cattelandesign.weebly.com/glow-sigs.html.

You must click image before you will get the animated version on my site!

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Bowling Green Falcons please :)

If you can, any version of their newer wordmark would be cool.

Somewhat small would be nice, not quite as large as the ones you've poste (maybe the width of the Hurricanes one, or smaller.)

BROWNS | BUCKEYES | CAVALIERS | INDIANS |

Thanks for saving me the time of requesting a Gators one.

On September 20, 2012 at 0:50 AM, 'CS85 said:

It's like watching the hellish undead creakily shuffling their way out of the flames of a liposuction clinic dumpster fire.

On February 19, 2012 at 9:30 AM, 'pianoknight said:

Story B: Red Wings go undefeated and score 100 goals in every game. They also beat a team comprised of Godzilla, the ghost of Abraham Lincoln, 2 Power Rangers and Betty White. Oh, and they played in the middle of Iraq on a military base. In the sand. With no ice. Santa gave them special sand-skates that allowed them to play in shorts and t-shirts in 115 degree weather. Jesus, Zeus and Buddha watched from the sidelines and ate cotton candy.

POTD 5/24/12POTD 2/26/17

Bowling Green Falcons please :)

If you can, any version of their newer wordmark would be cool.

Somewhat small would be nice, not quite as large as the ones you've poste (maybe the width of the Hurricanes one, or smaller.)

Here's a bigger one:

Bowling Green

Smaller one

Bowling Green 2

Thank you sir!

Much better looking than expected, wasn't sure if you'd be able to find a good quality version of the logos.

Thanks again!

BROWNS | BUCKEYES | CAVALIERS | INDIANS |

Archived