San Diego State Pro Combat Concept

wloowarrior22

San Diego State is definitely a team that could pull this off. Thier gradient helmet has always been a personal favorite and that sort of element in consistency throughout the uniform is a fantastic idea, and well executed. Great job!

Jazzretirednumbers.jpg

The opinions I express are mine, and mine only. If I am to express them, it is not to say you or anyone else is wrong, and certainly not to say that I am right.

Thumbs up from me. You didn't go overboard with the gradient and as knnhrvy16 said, SDSU are known for their gradient helmets so they could probably get away with this. Nice choice of number font as well. I like it!

teamlogossig.png

There comes a point when you don't stand for the constant heartbreak anymore, and walk away.

i had almost the same idea last night after watching the game. i hate how the modern gradient helmets clash with the classic uniforms. though i like the current jersey and helmet, they dont go well together. this is a great way to modernize and keep that signature helmet. but as sommpi said, the a-circle logo might look a little better. Great Work!

maehl.png

san diego state needs to beg nike for some pro combat uniforms. it would be an extra pr boost to go along with their new success.

in this concept i'd also like to see some different color alternates. an all red one for sure. one with black top and red pants. one with red top and white pants. etc.

san diego state needs to beg nike for some pro combat uniforms. it would be an extra pr boost to go along with their new success.

in this concept i'd also like to see some different color alternates. an all red one for sure. one with black top and red pants. one with red top and white pants. etc.

I ended up really liking these and made a huge set.

sandiegofullsetfinished.png

One of my favorites that I have done for sure.

Now the first rule of concepts, is no gradients, but I thought that with San Diego I could try and pull it off. I brought back the gradient on the helmet and kept it throughout the uniforms. It might be a little much but I think I kept it tasteful. Let me know what you think.

That is a false statement.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

Archived