The Logo Recolor Thread

nash61

Have you ever just played around with the colors of logos? Mixed eras? Created the Boston Blue Sox? Post them here for C&C! Anyone can post.-let's see yours!

I'll start off:

BEFORE:

242.gif

AFTER:

chevyRecolour.png

On September 20, 2012 at 0:50 AM, 'CS85 said:

It's like watching the hellish undead creakily shuffling their way out of the flames of a liposuction clinic dumpster fire.

On February 19, 2012 at 9:30 AM, 'pianoknight said:

Story B: Red Wings go undefeated and score 100 goals in every game. They also beat a team comprised of Godzilla, the ghost of Abraham Lincoln, 2 Power Rangers and Betty White. Oh, and they played in the middle of Iraq on a military base. In the sand. With no ice. Santa gave them special sand-skates that allowed them to play in shorts and t-shirts in 115 degree weather. Jesus, Zeus and Buddha watched from the sidelines and ate cotton candy.

POTD 5/24/12POTD 2/26/17

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Normally my response would be something along the lines of "another re-color thread?! robble robble..."

But today I was watching some old North Stars highlights and ended up with this:

wildstars.png

...ladies and gentlemen, your Minnesota Wild Stars!!! :D

I did search "logo recolor" before I created this. Since it's not named that, It didn't pop up. My bad.

It's like watching the hellish undead creakily shuffling their way out of the flames of a liposuction clinic dumpster fire.

Story B: Red Wings go undefeated and score 100 goals in every game. They also beat a team comprised of Godzilla, the ghost of Abraham Lincoln, 2 Power Rangers and Betty White. Oh, and they played in the middle of Iraq on a military base. In the sand. With no ice. Santa gave them special sand-skates that allowed them to play in shorts and t-shirts in 115 degree weather. Jesus, Zeus and Buddha watched from the sidelines and ate cotton candy.

POTD 5/24/12POTD 2/26/17

For those of you that hate the Memphis Grizzlies new logo and colors. Just be glad that they didn't apply the new colors to the old logo.

BEFORE:

rgwne3cesdmw96lzmdbw8l4h2.gif

AFTER:

BYBear.png

POTD 5/24/12POTD 2/26/17

Just when you thought the first Memphis one was as bad as it could get.

BEFORE:

793.gif

AFTER:

BBBear.png

POTD 5/24/12POTD 2/26/17

I'm not saying that I dislike re-color threads, but we literally have probably 5 of these already. All I'm saying is that I think they should all be in the same thread, to save up some space.

And none of them show up in search.

FlyingVJohnny.png

Johnny Canuck in the "Flying V" era.

POTD 5/24/12POTD 2/26/17

• 2 weeks later...
NewBack.png

POTD 5/24/12POTD 2/26/17

In all fairness I prefer the older Grizzly logos over the current one, because the older one looks more menacing and threatening.

I do too. Just as long as it's brown.

POTD 5/24/12POTD 2/26/17

Archived