Ecac Conference Logo

shiznit1083

Well done.

Grey, navy, marron one is my fav.

This reminds me a little of the Big East. So, good job!

NCFA Sunset Beach Tech - Octopi

ΓΔΒ!

Going to college gets you closer to the real world, kind of like climbing a tree gets you closer to the moon.

"...a nice illustration of what you get when skill, talent, and precedent are deducted from 'creativity.' " - James Howard Kunstler

I agree with Buffalo, also the athletic conference banner appears top float a little too much. Have you tried overlapping the "C" outline over it. I think all the color options work except the orange on the bottom right.

I think they all look excellent, but you might also want to add an "ECAC" secondary logo (with the arched form and the shooting star you have on your spelled-out wordmarks). Besides that, don't change a thing with these logos, I think you really have yourself a winner :D

QPR%20Sig.png

Great job, and in using team colors too. Make sure that you set up an alternate logo and I think if you send them to the ECAC, maybe they'll adopt it as their new logo.

"I better go take a long walk off a short pier or something."

Some people on this bolard have told me to do just that.

My "Ron Mexico" alias is "Jon Tobago".

I like the way it is going. The EA6 logo is a little rough, still.. i think the star needs to be much bigger, the way you can see the black and gold meet above and below the star track looks unclean to me.

Nice work, though.. i like it!

NCFA Sunset Beach Tech - Octopi

ΓΔΒ!

Going to college gets you closer to the real world, kind of like climbing a tree gets you closer to the moon.

"...a nice illustration of what you get when skill, talent, and precedent are deducted from 'creativity.' " - James Howard Kunstler

The 6 is definetly forced. Actually taking away from the ECAC logo. That last C is reading like a G more.

Maybe put the 6 in the star or make the 6 out of the ribbon to hold the ribbon idea into the secondary.

Godo start though

Archived