2011-2012 NCAA Football Uniform Thread

Lights Out

Oregon's uniforms would be better if they got rid of the black and restricted the silver to just trim.

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Doesn't even look legit. Its an old plain white practice helmet with a new decal. Where's that stupid stripe they have on their helmets now? Not to mention they wouldn't do a white facemask I'm sure

is an Oregon fan really the one to be talking about "stupid" uniform designs?

Am I the only one here that thinks oregon's unis are pretty cool? I

This guy agrees

They need to be tweaked, but there are good elements in Oregon's uniforms.

Now I love traditional jerseys as much as the next guy, but I love everything about Oregons jerseys. The black, the carbon, the fact that every game, no matter how much someone hates or likes them, we all can't wait to see what they trot out in every week

Now I love traditional jerseys as much as the next guy, but I love everything about Oregons jerseys. The black, the carbon, the fact that every game, no matter how much someone hates or likes them, we all can't wait to see what they trot out in every week

In the end that's all they want. It's fantastic marketing. :censored:, even when we lose Nike has a campaign for us going

Oregon-Football-Nike-Ad.jpg

Complete with merchandise:

http://spiritduck.uoduckstore.com/Black_Nike_Game_Changers_Tee_p/7505.htm

And sweet free posters you can pick up

183586_10150104436359586_566489585_6187380_5254954_n.jpg

That's pretty stupid.

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

Stupid is rushing the field before the game is over ^_^

HAHA I MADE A REFERENCE TO A GAME TWO SEASONS AGO LOOK AT HOW FUNNY I AM

Anyone have photos of the new Maryland uniform? Supposedly, there are some floating around.

http://plixi.com/p/66041432#

http://plixi.com/p/66038721#

Please tell me they at least still have red jerseys. The helmet striping looks interesting if nothing else. Gradients have yet to stop sucking though.

Also, how exactly did Oregon and Nike "change the game?" By giving Oregon an obnoxious amount of uniform options? That's really impactful to the game.

:rolleyes: Kevin, you live in the biggest glass house on the street.

------------------------

Those Maryland jerseys are awful.

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

You set him up and asked for it.

No, I didn't. His comment was completely irrelevant to what I said and he's trying to get under my skin about something that doesn't bother me anymore. So we lost that game because a few stupid fans rushed the field early. So :censored:ing what?

In the end that's all they want. It's fantastic marketing. :censored:, even when we lose Nike has a campaign for us going

Oregon-Football-Nike-Ad.jpg

Complete with merchandise:

http://spiritduck.uoduckstore.com/Black_Nike_Game_Changers_Tee_p/7505.htm

And sweet free posters you can pick up

183586_10150104436359586_566489585_6187380_5254954_n.jpg

Oregon changed the game? Really? How? I don't remember anyone talking about how what Oregon did changed the game. I don't think Oregon's ever going to go down as far as changing the game. Wearing a different jersey each week is not changing the game, it's just being obsessive about trying to get a cheap pop.

No, I didn't. His comment was completely irrelevant to what I said and he's trying to get under my skin about something that doesn't bother me anymore. So we lost that game because a few stupid fans rushed the field early. So :censored:ing what?

We lost the national championship, so what? How's that Rose Bowl win going for you guys?

Clearly it does still bother you, at least enough that you used caps lock and responded like a 12 year old. And even though you deleted it from my post, he's still right. That was the dumbest sports related event I have ever witnessed firsthand, and we're just going to have to except some ribbing for it from conference rivals for more then just two years.

Clearly it does still bother you, at least enough that you used caps lock and responded like a 12 year old. And even though you deleted it from my post, he's still right. That was the dumbest sports related event I have ever witnessed firsthand, and we're just going to have to except some ribbing for it from conference rivals for more then just two years.

Especially when you base your hate for Oregon solely on that event occurring. Then continue to troll anything Oregon related with how "bad" we look and how every Oregon fan is a "douche" and how we "suck"

I mean if you're gonna troll, expect either a Rose Bowl comment or a early rush field comment. Heck, maybe I could even mention the fans throwing bottles at the Ducks after the win, one which injured one of our beautiful cheerleaders.

Uh, I don't think Oregon looks bad. I've said that I don't like the excessive use of black and silver and the rest of your uniforms look fine. As for your fans, they don't exactly do much to dispel the reputation, and I don't say that Oregon sucks. Clearly they don't.

For the record, though, :censored: you. I made one :censored:ing comment and now you're going below the belt. Knock it the :censored: off, :censored:.

For the record, though, :censored: you. I made one :censored:ing comment and now you're going below the belt. Knock it the :censored: off, :censored:.

Maybe you should find other hobbies if you are that thin-skinned. Maybe indulge in some Cabbage Patch doll collecting.

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

Archived