Domestic Soccer 2011

Don

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 500
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The Sounders haven't lost in the US Open Cup since they made the jump to MLS. They've literally done nothing wrong in that competition as a MLS club. If they can win it one more time, they'll be tied with the Fire for the most Cup wins in MLS history. If they win it two more times, they'll be tied with such powerhouses as Bethlehem Steel and Maccabi Los Angeles!!! :P But seriously, this is a pretty amazing run in that competition, the best part of this is that the fans have done a great job of raising the profile of the competition by packing the house for each final that they've hosted. It's still wayyyyyy under the radar, but at least it isn't completely irrelevant like it used to be.

Finally, Jurgen Klinsmann has his first win as coach of the USMNT. Frankly, he should be at 100% right now but the team has not played to their full potential. Unless they go 23-0-0 in World Cup Qualifying and Finals, it will be a disastrous signing by the USSF. They have the potential to do it, it is time that we start holding the team accountable!

LvZYtbZ.png

I'm just not taking that bait.

If you think that's bait, then your goals are not high enough. The United States fans should not be satisfied until they can win World Cups effortlessly. Anything lower is a disastrous failure. I mean, wouldn't American fans want to avoid having a team that's the laughingstock of the world?

LvZYtbZ.png

Theres not a country in the World that can win a World Cup effortlessly...look at England for crying out loud.

duscarf2013.pngg6uheq4mgvrndguzuzak1pcte.gif
"I don't understand where you got this idea so deeply ingrained in your head (that this world) is something that you must impress, cause I couldn't care less"

http://keepdcunited.org

Theres not a country in the World that can win a World Cup effortlessly...look at England for crying out loud.

Then we're not trying enough. Don't try to hold the United States team back.

They are doing a fine job of holding themselves back, especially losing 1-0 in a friendly to Ecuador.

If you think that's bait, then your goals are not high enough. The United States fans should not be satisfied until they can win World Cups effortlessly. Anything lower is a disastrous failure. I mean, wouldn't American fans want to avoid having a team that's the laughingstock of the world?

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAA.

That is all.

Buy some t-shirts and stuff at KJ Shop!

KJ BrandedBehance portfolio

POTD 2013-08-22

On 7/14/2012 at 2:20 AM, tajmccall said:

When it comes to style, ya'll really should listen to Kev.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHA

ku ku ku ku ku

That is all.

... or is it?

MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAA.

ku ku ku ku ku

bex2bn.jpg

v7xt0k.jpg

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHA

ku ku ku ku ku

That is all.

... or is it?

ku ku ku ku ku

What did that add besides general annoyance, and another post to your total? You don't have to always be the last poster in every thread, you know. Please cool it.

ku ku ku ku ku

That is all.

... or is it?

ku ku ku ku ku

What did that add besides general annoyance, and another post to your total? You don't have to always be the last poster in every thread, you know. Please cool it.

I don't have to be, but I like seeing my name on the front of CCSLC. :woot:. You don't have to criticize everything I do.

bex2bn.jpg

v7xt0k.jpg

ku ku ku ku ku

That is all.

... or is it?

ku ku ku ku ku

If you're going to criticize me, what about Mockba's original evil laugh post?

Sorry to throw you under the bus there, Mockba...

bex2bn.jpg

v7xt0k.jpg

ku ku ku ku ku

That is all.

... or is it?

ku ku ku ku ku

If you're going to criticize me, what about Mockba's original evil laugh post?

Sorry to throw you under the bus there, Mockba...

Call me when you've contributed 1% as much as Mockba, over as long a period. Then we'll talk about the occasional throwaway post.

Are you insinuating that the US is the laughingstock of the world?

I could be reading you wrong, but if you think that's the case, I'd really have to disagree.

GTA United(USA) 2015 + 2016 USA Champions/Toronto Maroons (ULL)2014, 2015 + 2022 Gait Cup Champions/Toronto Northmen (TNFF)

I was following links from the admiral's post in this thread, and came across Chivas USA's page on Wikipedia. I learned that Chivas is is based out of Los Angeles, although Mexican-owned. I've always known that they were Mexican-owned, but I had always assumed they were based out of Mexico or San Diego or something.

I don't have much of a point here, except that the whole Chivas USA thing is kind of weird. It's like if there were a Sounders FC(2) in the EPL or something. Soccer is a funny sport.

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

Are you insinuating that the US is the laughingstock of the world?

I could be reading you wrong, but if you think that's the case, I'd really have to disagree.

If the United States, with their population, is not the best in the world in soccer, than that makes them the world's laughingstock. I mean, they've never won the World Cup, nor even placed in the top 3.

LvZYtbZ.png

Archived