Dodgers' Fernandomania 30th anniversary logo

knnhrvy16

Hey guys!

If this is in the wrong place or has already been covered (I don't think it has), please feel free to move this where it needs to be.

I'm friends with the LA Dodgers page on facebook, and they have just unveiled a fleece blanket featuring a very cool Fernandomania anniversary logo. The team is celebrating the 30th anniversary of "Fernandomania" by giving away these fleece blankets on April 19th, against the Braves.

182018_10150172936883508_45084588507_8399291_7012371_n.jpg

http://www.facebook.com/#!/photo.php?fbid=10150172936883508&set=a.176236928507.154176.45084588507

What do you guys think of the logo? In my opinion, the logo is very cool and the blanket is even better. I may have to take a road trip to catch the game! :P

Jazzretirednumbers.jpg

The opinions I express are mine, and mine only. If I am to express them, it is not to say you or anyone else is wrong, and certainly not to say that I am right.

The background for the blanket makes me think that's what the Dodgers would look like if they wore Astros rainbow-gut jerseys.

Also, gotta love the inconsistency between the Dodgers script on the jersey and on the upper left corner of the blanket!

4409811293_559b1d05dd_o.jpg

The background for the blanket makes me think that's what the Dodgers would look like if they wore Astros rainbow-gut jerseys.

Also, gotta love the inconsistency between the Dodgers script on the jersey and on the upper left corner of the blanket!

Haha, tell me about it! I do wish that they'd choose one, however I'm not sure which one I'd prefer. Either or would be fine with me, they both look good.

Jazzretirednumbers.jpg

The opinions I express are mine, and mine only. If I am to express them, it is not to say you or anyone else is wrong, and certainly not to say that I am right.

The thicker script on the jerseys is better than the thin one that only gets used for the primary. Would anyone really mind if the Dodgers just used the jersey script as a primary? What if they put the silly little flying baseball behind it?

♫ oh yeah, board goes on, long after the thrill of postin' is gone ♫

Archived