Basketball Floor Concepts

RDGraphics

Wow, this is pretty cool. THe only thing I dislike is the placement of the Pac-10 logo. I think it would look better at some other point, maybe outside the three point line.

I've got a dribbble, check it out if you like my stuff; alternatively, if you hate my stuff, send it to your enemies to punish their insolence!

I liked it better when you posted it in the other thread without the skyline. I especially dislike the upside down skyline. I guess Im just not a fan of these new Oregon-inspired courts. I like everything else about it, althugh Id like it better if one of the Trojanhead logos was on the top half of the court rather than both on the bottom.

I like how you took the time to put the hardwood pattern in the court. I see a lot of concepts without hardwood posted here and it makes it difficult to imagine how the court would actually look. they look like tile-grade school courts.

I liked it better when you posted it in the other thread without the skyline. I especially dislike the upside down skyline. I guess Im just not a fan of these new Oregon-inspired courts. I like everything else about it, althugh Id like it better if one of the Trojanhead logos was on the top half of the court rather than both on the bottom.

I like how you took the time to put the hardwood pattern in the court. I see a lot of concepts without hardwood posted here and it makes it difficult to imagine how the court would actually look. they look like tile-grade school courts.

Agreed, I like everything except the upside-down skyline.

Now for my favorite. It seems like ever since Arkansas got rid of the iconic "slobbering Hog" inside of Bud Walton Arena, that the Men's Basketball team has been cursed. I for one never wanted to get rid of slobbering hog or change the out of bounds font of Arkansas and Razorbacks, also for everything Nolan Richardson did for college basketball and for the Arkansas Razorbacks, the court deserves to be named after him.

ArkansasRazorbackConcept.png

vitnagearkansas_zpssgaiinbt.jpg

Alright, I took off the Oregon stuff off the USC concept and made a few changes to make it cleaner

UpdatedUSCConcept.png

Also, I took "Slobbering Hog" off of the Razorback Concept and replaced it with the new modern Razorback. I have nothing against the new modern Hog, using this logo only has been a whole part of the new AD's plan to market everything the same, however basketball tradition is lost when you take off that "Slobbering Hog"

UpdatedRazorback.png

Up next I am going to do Texas Longhorns.

vitnagearkansas_zpssgaiinbt.jpg

I like the original Arkansas court. Especially sticking with tradition here, and going against uniformity, it's simple and classic.

Also, nice work on the USC court, but I prefer the SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA text over the USC text.

Either way, nicely done, man! (:

ayr02r.gif

I don't think, because thinking implies uncertainty. Therefore, I KNOW.

Modernized and made Cornell University a little bit more lively, than the current design they have

CornellUniversity.png

YAY! That would be so awesome. I think the reason our court is so bland is because it's also used for volleyball, so they need to be able to see the volleyball line markings. But the center court logo is perfect, very classy for an Ivy League team of course. I might make the primary logos a little smaller. Also generally the Ivy League logos are colored green, but I like the idea of using carnelian for it, it looks nice.

Tf9TG.jpg

On the Cornell court, the color is almost blinding. Maybe it's because Im hung over, but the yellow is hurting my eyes. The same goes for the Patriots court. I would also suggest turning the logos on the top half of the court towards us so they are not upside down. Logos almost always face the same way towards the TV cameras and I cant think of any modern courts that dont.

Other than that, I like the center court logo especially since it's Ivy League as well as the way the out of bounds area is half hardwood, half color.

Modernized and made Cornell University a little bit more lively, than the current design they have

CornellUniversity.png

The "Ivy" logos look in-congruent. Do you want them closer to the sideline or the key?

The university and athletic logos are generally separated by design as they do not want to "conflict" sport with athletics even in the Ivy League.

Every school could place a logo within the center circle's dimensions and it would look great, yet it does not occur on purpose.

Archived