Should be the next Ohio State Football one game uni

jamdawg1

I would make the front and back stripes just a sublimates, darker scarlet so the numbers are easier to read and overall less distracting. Like the idea of it though.

I wanted to make it where the Gray Stripes Fade into the Scarlet at the Bottom, but do not know how to pull that off.

Also, should be a slightly darker shade of Gray.

The Back Stripes are just something I added. I've never seen the backside of the unis from that era. I was guessing on the number font so I used the Chicago Bears Wilson Uni font.

47 was Harley's number. Since retired. Last Player to wear 47 was A.J. Hawk.

Thanks.

George Ashburn - My Website

yuku-sp-me-roll.gifyuku-jd-shake.gif

This one would have to be for the 2012 game, since the 2011 rivalry game is at Michigan.

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

I would say a redo of their 1968 jerseys should be the next one's rolled out. The last rolled out a throwback when they celebrated the 30th anniversary. I was lucky enough to get a hold of one. It is confusing because mine has black numbers on the sleeves but I've seen the black numbers on the shoulders as well. May have been different years.

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

I would say a redo of their 1968 jerseys should be the next one's rolled out. The last rolled out a throwback when they celebrated the 30th anniversary. I was lucky enough to get a hold of one. It is confusing because mine has black numbers on the sleeves but I've seen the black numbers on the shoulders as well. May have been different years.

The '68 Unis are next, but easy to figure out. The Black Numbers on The Sleeves and The Stripes on the Undershirt Sleeves.

The '68 Unis are next, but easy to figure out. The Black Numbers on The Sleeves and The Stripes on the Undershirt Sleeves.

Just as an aside, I think TV numbers that differ in color from the numbers on the front and back of the jersey are excellent.

And I also think this concept is great. There were some pretty wild designs out there back before big numbers on the front and back of the jersey were standardized.

Here is the '68 Uni Concept.

1968-nike-concept.gif

1968footballteam.jpg

The good thing about this concept is that the current game pants are the same, the current helmet is essentially the same* and no need to design socks to go with them. (*The Basic Design of the Current Helmet came out in '68. The only three changes to it since are: The Black Helmet Stripes became thinner in '79, The Buckeye Leaf Award Stickers became a bit smaller in '79 and the paint went from flat silver to a metallic silver around 2002.)

This one would have to be for the 2012 game, since the 2011 rivalry game is at Michigan.

Since the NCAA allows the teams to both wear dark jerseys as long as they don't clash it'd make prefect sense to roll these out at Michigan since they would've been worn at a time that both teams wore their home uniforms unless they were too close to the same color

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

Since the NCAA allows the teams to both wear dark jerseys as long as they don't clash it'd make prefect sense to roll these out at Michigan since they would've been worn at a time that both teams wore their home uniforms unless they were too close to the same color

The NCAA must have recently changed the rule because I remember a couple of years ago during the USC-UCLA game in Pasadena, USC was penalized a timeout at the start of the game for wearing their Home Unis in a road game, so Rick Nieuheisel wasted a timeout so they could start even all because Nieuheisel and Pete Carroll wanted to bring back the days when both teams wore their home unis when both played their home games in The Colliseum. I thought this was great, myself.

If they were going to do color-vs-color, I would think that they would have done it last year.

The NCAA must have recently changed the rule because I remember a couple of years ago during the USC-UCLA game in Pasadena, USC was penalized a timeout at the start of the game for wearing their Home Unis in a road game, so Rick Nieuheisel wasted a timeout so they could start even all because Nieuheisel and Pete Carroll wanted to bring back the days when both teams wore their home unis when both played their home games in The Colliseum. I thought this was great, myself.

Yes, they changed it after the USC-UCLA game.

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

Archived