Ottawa Senators

habsfan1

More traditional striping without going barberpole. I also brought back some laurel leaf pattern like they had on their old 3rds. Not around the waist though, only a small amount at the cuffs. Also, notice the thin black line that wraps itself around the red/white arm/waist stripes.

Sens.png

I like the set overall, but the laurel seems to be an unnecessary addition due to the previous comments posted above. I guess you could move the laurel to the collar and have it be red, or perhaps use it for the white and red striping respectively on the home and away jerseys. But that being said, I don't think the laurel is needed at all.

I like the set overall, but the laurel seems to be an unnecessary addition due to the previous comments posted above. I guess you could move the laurel to the collar and have it be red, or perhaps use it for the white and red striping respectively on the home and away jerseys. But that being said, I don't think the laurel is needed at all.

I was actually thinking myself of putting in some red laurel leaf around the collar but I decided not to go with it. The ones around the sleeves would still appear on a player wearing sloves. They are the equivalent of the Blue Jackets star cuffs. See here.

I was actually thinking myself of putting in some red laurel leaf around the collar but I decided not to go with it. The ones around the sleeves would still appear on a player wearing sloves. They are the equivalent of the Blue Jackets star cuffs. See here.

Ah, I see. Columbus is one of the few NHL teams, and specifically expansion-era teams that has a pretty solid identity, so I can see why you decided on putting the laurels there.

Here's an alternate that can go with the set from above. It's a concept I made previously from a speculation standpoint, only it's been modified. The best part I gave it was a fully round laceless collar, another aspect from the original Senators unis that I thought would be cool to bring back. I they are going vintage, might as well go full circle. It will bring originality to the design.

Here is the quote from someone's speculation once again...

From www.senschirp.ca

Hey chirp, my friend's dad is a Sens alumni and he saw the design of the new jerseys in a power point presentation when he was in a meeting about the sens 20th anniversary.

He said that it not a complete barber pole and that the design is more like the one that was floating around the net except the striping is different.

He also said that the colour is a dark charcoal and not jet black.

Oh and that it's 100% the vintage "O" logo. Guess I should've mentioned that too.

The dark charcoal colour scares me a bit, but his father said it was a very sharp design.

Now my interpretation...

SensAlt-2.png

Archived