2012 MLB & Logo Changes

marlinfan

For what its worth, Doug Fister was still wearing the same dirty hat he has worn all year, but with a postseason patch slaped on the side.

L2u0J.jpg

There are always a couple of guys who don't want to switch to a new cap for the playoffs, so the sticky patch is good for them. The first time I remember hearing about it was with David Cone. I know Lincecum is pretty attached to his game cap (he wore the same one for the first few years of his career). I guess Fister is one of those guys too.

For what its worth, Doug Fister was still wearing the same dirty hat he has worn all year, but with a postseason patch slaped on the side.

L2u0J.jpg

There are always a couple of guys who don't want to switch to a new cap for the playoffs, so the sticky patch is good for them. The first time I remember hearing about it was with David Cone. I know Lincecum is pretty attached to his game cap (he wore the same one for the first few years of his career). I guess Fister is one of those guys too.

So what happens if one of these guys go all the way? Can they get the patch off without destroying the cap? Heat gun maybe??

I've heard the World Series caps will be different this year. Maybe the postseason patch remains, and the Series patch moves to the right side or rear?

I've wondered how (if?) they will do the World Series logo on the field. The past few years, they've been able to paint over each round's logo, but that "POSTSEASON" logo is so wide, there's no way they could just paint over it with the World Series logo.

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Can we stop quoting humangous beeg posts with pictures and text that aren't relevant to the point you're making? Like 5 people have quoted that post with the two Doug Fister pics and nobody's bothered to edit it out. Honest to God, is it so hard to do?

SigggggII_zps101350a9.png

Nobody cares about your humungous-big signature. 

PotD: 29/1/12

So what happens if one of these guys go all the way? Can they get the patch off without destroying the cap? Heat gun maybe??

I've heard the World Series caps will be different this year. Maybe the postseason patch remains, and the Series patch moves to the right side or rear?

I've wondered how (if?) they will do the World Series logo on the field. The past few years, they've been able to paint over each round's logo, but that "POSTSEASON" logo is so wide, there's no way they could just paint over it with the World Series logo.

green paint?

Anubis.png

Can we stop quoting humangous beeg posts with pictures and text that aren't relevant to the point you're making? Like 5 people have quoted that post with the two Doug Fister pics and nobody's bothered to edit it out. Honest to God, is it so hard to do?

Hi, is this your first day here?

the worst helmets design to me is the Jacksonville jaguars hamlets from 1995 to 2012 because you can't see the logo vary wall

Archived