NCAA Tournament

Nesi427

Arrghh!! Too late! I filled out my bracket, but didn't see this thread. I'll keep you guys posted as to how I'm doing.

On September 20, 2012 at 0:50 AM, 'CS85 said:

It's like watching the hellish undead creakily shuffling their way out of the flames of a liposuction clinic dumpster fire.

On February 19, 2012 at 9:30 AM, 'pianoknight said:

Story B: Red Wings go undefeated and score 100 goals in every game. They also beat a team comprised of Godzilla, the ghost of Abraham Lincoln, 2 Power Rangers and Betty White. Oh, and they played in the middle of Iraq on a military base. In the sand. With no ice. Santa gave them special sand-skates that allowed them to play in shorts and t-shirts in 115 degree weather. Jesus, Zeus and Buddha watched from the sidelines and ate cotton candy.

POTD 5/24/12POTD 2/26/17

Arrghh!! Too late! I filled out my bracket, but didn't see this thread. I'll keep you guys posted as to how I'm doing.

You can join multiple groups up 3 per entry and use multiple entries on ESPN up to 10

ecyclopedia.gif

www.sportsecyclopedia.com

For the best in sports history go to the Sports E-Cyclopedia at

http://www.sportsecyclopedia.com

champssigtank.png

You can join multiple groups up 3 per entry and use multiple entries on ESPN up to 10

Sweet! I'm in! 3 entries.

It's like watching the hellish undead creakily shuffling their way out of the flames of a liposuction clinic dumpster fire.

Story B: Red Wings go undefeated and score 100 goals in every game. They also beat a team comprised of Godzilla, the ghost of Abraham Lincoln, 2 Power Rangers and Betty White. Oh, and they played in the middle of Iraq on a military base. In the sand. With no ice. Santa gave them special sand-skates that allowed them to play in shorts and t-shirts in 115 degree weather. Jesus, Zeus and Buddha watched from the sidelines and ate cotton candy.

POTD 5/24/12POTD 2/26/17

Not that there's anything at stake, but...

Isn't that kinda dishonest? Why bother with multiple serious attempts at filling out brackets?

I've got two brackets, but I also pointed out that one of them is just for shiggles and gits. No way in hell are Georgia and Princeton meeting in the Elite Eight....

Isn't that kinda dishonest? Why bother with multiple serious attempts at filling out brackets?

I've got two brackets, but I also pointed out that one of them is just for shiggles and gits. No way in hell are Georgia and Princeton meeting in the Elite Eight....

When Tank stole the old Mike&Mike "Sheet of Integrity" line I laughed, yet there were multiple entries from people. I have one with Tank and one with the yahoo site.

Then again, Tank stole many of the thoughts from those at ESPN in terms of entry from his DVR to his site. Since Tank forgot to tell people the following on this Final Four preview the following:

When Rick Pitino makes the Sweet 16, he is 8-0 in said games. Ralph Willard is now back on his staff.

And Tank should have given us the easy joke on Pitino against Morehead State/Oral Roberts/Austin Peay.

Fran Dunphy is 1-12 in NCAA games.

Forget that BYU won the MVC and beat SDSU twice. But teams playing close to home within ~50 miles of their home are great bets (SDSU) for regionals

I actually filled out four. Two legit ones, one just for fun, and one that was all upsets.

Figured I'd throw extra ones in there because you never know what might happen.

POTD 5/24/12POTD 2/26/17

My "Upset" bracket has 20 points! ^_^

POTD 5/24/12POTD 2/26/17

Archived