College Baseball Uniforms

robo

I am a big fan of College Baseball. Been a Gamecock fan all my life. The Gamecocks have worn at least 8 different uniforms this year. Thought I would share my Gamecock concepts. Not a lot of difference from what they wear now, just not as many. The home whites have Carolina in script instead of block letters. I am a fan of the script they use. The black home is a variation of some older uniforms and their new black ones they have worn once this year minus the piping on the sleeves. The real ones have Carolina instead of Gamecocks. The garnet alt. is very similar to last years. The real one has gamecocks written in black with piping on the sleeves, while mine has Carolina written on it. (not a fan of the piping.) The away gray is the same uniform they wear now, just with script font instead of block letters. I put the block C on the sleeves, which is not on the real uniforms.

gameuniformlayouts.png

Thanks for the comments guys. I see what you are saying about the navy blue. I used a shade under the black, so the outlines would show. I made an alt. hat and also the gray uniforms with garnet trim, which I really like. Had not thought of that. Thanks guys.

scunilayout2.png

Gamecock Block C logo isn't necessary for the baseball program.

Also, our uniform set has gotten slightly less impressive since Under Armour came on board. While our BP jerseys are some of the best I've seen on any level, the pinstripe uniform has basically disappeared and I just can't accept that.

I agree. I am not a fan of the block C hat. I remember them back in the June Raines days, but to me the Interlocking SC is the baseball program and will always be. The pinstripe uniforms are my favorite especially the white ones with the black interlocking SC. I hated to see those go this year. At least we still have the road gray/garnet pinstripes too.

Ditch the grey hats. I would recommend a solid black hat for the grey set.

Really like the rest of the set, even though I don't know what to think about the black script on the road jersey. But, that's probably because I am just so used to the baseball team being predominantly garnet.

They actually have several uniforms now that have no garnet in them at all. One version of their home uniforms (the solid white) has black interlocking SC and the black hat with the same logo. The road grays have Carolina written in black outlined in white. The set looks like the Chicago Whitesox. We had gray hats a couple of years ago, probably my favorite hat ever (I have one I wear a good bit). I think the black hat would work with that uniform as well. Thanks for the comments.

hey man. i live in Columbia and actually live less than a mile from the stadium, and i absolutely love these jerseys. Great job! I think the UA jerseys have been poorly designed and I really think they should go back to the Landon Powell era unis.

I love the black one.

Go Cocks!

300px-CarolinaColiseum.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks for all the comments guys. I'm sticking with South Carolina based college teams. I live about 35 min from USC Upstate. I try to catch a game from them every now and then. They wear black a good bit, but not with much green. I tried to incorporate more green into the black uniforms. Stuck mostly with the green though. The black home jersey could also be put with the gray pants and be a third away alt. I was studying their uniforms and there is a little difference in these, not a ton.

upstatelayout.png

Thanks. I remember Kennesaw State before they made the move to D1. They use to be in the peach belt conference. I went to Lander University and we use to play them. I like the script lettering, but agree that the font may look more consistent with the others. I will try to get a home white uniform done with that lettering.

• 4 weeks later...

I am going to try to make some teams from the Southern Conference. I made Bmacs temp for psp. His template is great. The first is UNC Greensboro. I am using their solid jerseys for both home and away, as many of the smaller teams do this.

uncghomeset.png

These are looking pretty nice. The great thing about college is that you are able to 'get away' with more when it comes to the design. These look very interesting. Looking forward to seeing more.

Archived