Draft Picks in Uniform

gladsadmad

Nice work once again, but I'd try to me more selective which the images you use. Dareus just looks funky here. Same with Taylor :P

Actually, I'm very selective, but it's extremely difficult to find Hi-Resolution images for some players..so I have no choice at times

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Dareus looks awesome man! And even though I don't like him you made Cam look good in the Panthers uni. I'd love to see a Julio Jones Falcons one but you do the ones you want, I'll stay tuned in!

Check out my new NFL 2016 Series!

These are great! I know you spent a lot of time on these from my own personal experience! Von Miller looks like he put that jersey on & let you take a photograph. I can do these pretty good with white uniforms but have always had trouble with the dark jerseys & helmets. Again great work!

I'm amazed by these, you are getting every detail down to the jersey cut and everything. I always love doing stuff like this but you are a pro at it, keep them coming man!

Check out my new NFL 2016 Series!

• 2 weeks later...

Nice, although AJ will always look better in red and black and not the clown suits the bengals wear. It's alright tho, I saw him at a gas station in Athens a couple weeks back in a BRAND new porshe, very chromed out, hes doin okay, even tho he'll have to wear such a goofy uniform...

Archived