Draft Picks in Uniform

gladsadmad

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

These aren't Photoshopped! He obviously is in possession of a time-machine.

8026825156_0d03b8c868.jpg6864286734_be379a26d2_n.jpg

My fantasy teams: West Coast Cardinals (WRU), Glasgow Claymores (RLI) (Champions 2012) and Pemberton Foresters (VBL)

I love all of these and you are obviously beyond my talent level but the Aldon Smith one has one issue I could easily notice (my guess is that you did this only to prove that you are in fact a human)...his jersey is still black next to the three on his chest. Also his left hand just looks off (I'm not sure if you edited this part or not but it looks like hes wearing a mitten. But i would definitely fix that black issue. Keep up the otherwise flawless work though.

I love all of these and you are obviously beyond my talent level but the Aldon Smith one has one issue I could easily notice (my guess is that you did this only to prove that you are in fact a human)...his jersey is still black next to the three on his chest. Also his left hand just looks off (I'm not sure if you edited this part or not but it looks like hes wearing a mitten. But i would definitely fix that black issue. Keep up the otherwise flawless work though.

I fixed the black color mistake. His hand was actually like that in the orig pic.

Archived