Draft Picks in Uniform

gladsadmad

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You should have included a cornerback waiting to catch his incoming pick.

You should have included something worthy of posting in that last post. No wonder you have over 5,000 posts in under 2 years.

But this is by far the best Photoshopping I've ever seen. Anywhere. Bravo.

25yzwqg.png

Those are different. The ball placement, and the part of the numbers showing are different. Bama and the Saints have blank jerseys, so this was a photoshop, he just put the Nevada's QB's head on Alex Smith's body because the template Nevada wears id too hard to change. Plus, he forgot the Louisiana logo.

These are great man. Can't wait till Clayborn. I might just wait till the preseason, hahah.

Julio Jones - Falcons

Julio-Jones-ATL.png

This is the best by far, no doubt. Look at his helmet, what do you guys see in the reflection? I don't know about you, but that looks an awful lot like the roof of the Georgia Dome.

GA-Dome.jpg

:shocked:

I don't know if you took a picture of Julio Jones playing in the Georgia Dome while he was in college or photoshopped it in there. Either way, it's freaking unbelievable. Fantastic work.

Cowboys - Lakers - LAFC - USMNT - LA Rams - LA Kings - NUFC 

I don't know if you took a picture of Julio Jones playing in the Georgia Dome while he was in college or photoshopped it in there. Either way, it's freaking unbelievable. Fantastic work.

Looks pretty obvious to me that he just took a photo of Jones' face as stuck it inside a Falcons helmet. I don't think it's quite as magical as you're making it out to be. It's great work nonetheless.

Looks pretty obvious to me that he just took a photo of Jones' face as stuck it inside a Falcons helmet. I don't think it's quite as magical as you're making it out to be. It's great work nonetheless.

Don't think so. It's obvious he took a Bama photo. Bama played in the dome mult times in the past few years. plus, the Falcons dont have a single skill position player on either side of the ball that wears that helmet.

Don't think so. It's obvious he took a Bama photo. Bama played in the dome mult times in the past few years. plus, the Falcons dont have a single skill position player on either side of the ball that wears that helmet.

You're right (and I was wrong)--although it's not a photo from Alabama playing in the dome. I found the source photo. Adding the dome reflection is a very nice touch.

you are right..it is his entire body from a bama pic. The crown part of the helmet is from a falcon player (thus the georgia dome reflection). The facemask is his own.

I appreciate the compliments.

Archived