Draft Picks in Uniform

gladsadmad

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

he's not that skilled guys. he's clearly going into the future, saving photos to a flash, cropping them and posting them on here. i don't see what the big deal is.

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

• 2 weeks later...

WOW

I have no idea how you did these but they are incredible. You should send these to some magazines or something! You might get a job! :P

Millions of kudos to you.

zqsjk.png

dyu9sx.png

"Why would anybody ever eat anything besides breakfast food?"-Leslie Knope (Amy Poehler), Parks and Recreation

WOW

I have no idea how you did these but they are incredible. You should send these to some magazines or something! You might get a job! :P

Millions of kudos to you.

Agreed, you need to flip this into a money-making venture because this is incredible. You have to have an extremely trained eye to notice that these are photoshops & not just great cut-outs of a picture. Great work, man!

impressed as always. the colors are so perfect. any advice on how to get the colors so exact without losing the textures?

this one wasn't as hard as it may seem. the jersey and pants were just a paste job from Alex Smith. I found a similar image and modified to fit exactly on Kaepernick. It would've been near impossible otherwise as the Wolfpack jerseys have all kinds of striping and logos and wordmarks..etc It still had it's difficulties though.

impressed as always. the colors are so perfect. any advice on how to get the colors so exact without losing the textures?

this one wasn't as hard as it may seem. the jersey and pants were just a paste job from Alex Smith. I found a similar image and modified to fit exactly on Kaepernick. It would've been near impossible otherwise as the Wolfpack jerseys have all kinds of striping and logos and wordmarks..etc It still had it's difficulties though.

So this is just a Frankenstein of Kaepernick? Creepy....

Archived