College Football Helmet Concepts

thespleenenator

Sorry for the long wait, but I've been busy with AP tests and Baseball. Anyway, here's Florida State.

Pretty simple first design. not much to be said.

FloridaState1Good.png

The second design is more interesting. I was surprised at how little this logo has been used. While I originally thought to put it on the gold helmet, I saw that that had already been done. Garnet on Garnet wouldn't look good, so I went to FSU's third color, black.

FloridaState2Good.png

b0b5d4f702adf623d75285ca50ee7632.jpg
Why you make fun of me? I make concept for Auburn champions and you make fun of me. I cry tears.
Chopping off the dicks of Filipino boys and embracing causes that promote bigotry =/= strong moral character.

Thanks for the positive feedback, when I'm done with the ACC I will correct the mistakes that I made. Anyway, on to Duke.

Right now, Dukes helmets are hampered by the fact that they have black face masks, and a black outline around their logo, which also doesn't include the blue devil. I fixed those problems, but also accidentally flipped the logo on one of the helmets.

Duke1Good.png

This next design is a little interesting. I wanted to isolate the Devil by itself, but i figured that white helmets would be too much like the other helmet, and blue helmets would make the logo invisible. So I had to go black on this one. I also gave it a 5-stripe pattern that i believe turned out well.

Duke2Good.png

I'm not actually very fond of the last design, but I figured that I needed to somehow use this logo, as I had previously never seen it before. The helmet striping to supposed to give the look of Devil horns.

Duke4Good.png

Not sure if you're aware but on your white duke helmet the logo is a D with the devil in the middle and on the helmet all the way to the left you have the D backwards.

166gd1j.jpg

Thanks for the positive feedback, when I'm done with the ACC I will correct the mistakes that I made. Anyway, on to Duke.

Right now, Dukes helmets are hampered by the fact that they have black face masks, and a black outline around their logo, which also doesn't include the blue devil. I fixed those problems, but also accidentally flipped the logo on one of the helmets.

Duke1Good.png

This next design is a little interesting. I wanted to isolate the Devil by itself, but i figured that white helmets would be too much like the other helmet, and blue helmets would make the logo invisible. So I had to go black on this one. I also gave it a 5-stripe pattern that i believe turned out well.

Duke2Good.png

I'm not actually very fond of the last design, but I figured that I needed to somehow use this logo, as I had previously never seen it before. The helmet striping to supposed to give the look of Devil horns.

Duke4Good.png

Not sure if you're aware but on your white duke helmet the logo is a D with the devil in the middle and on the helmet all the way to the left you have the D backwards.

Wow, thanks for pointing that out!!! <_<

Why you make fun of me? I make concept for Auburn champions and you make fun of me. I cry tears.
Chopping off the dicks of Filipino boys and embracing causes that promote bigotry =/= strong moral character.

Next is Georgia Tech

For the first helmet, I was always intrigued as to what GT would look like in a navy helmet. In my humble opinion, pretty good

GeorgiaTech1Good.png

The second helmet is pretty straight forward. The hornet logo is one of my favorites in college football, and it's a shame that they don't use it more often

GeorgiaTech2Good.png

The final on is my first fauxback concept. I found this logo one day and was surprised as to never have seen it before, much less on one of their helmets. I think it would be a money maker if they used this design as a turn back the clock uniform. This one was probably the hardest to make because it took forever to perfect the color of the stripes because I didn't think it looked good with their old gold color.

Screenshot2011-05-08at11843PM.png

Duke1Good.png

Duke2Good.png

Duke4Good.png

Wow, thanks for pointing that out!!! <_<

Pfft, seriously? the dude makes a very valid point that you clearly did not catch, and you break out that smiley face? Weak.

Speaking of weak, all of these concepts are pretty much recolors, and you have some incredibly rough/choppy spots that need to be cleaned up. And what are all of those random blue dots? Also, for the love of god, make the golds match on the tech concept. These need some major work, take your time on concepts before you post them.

And what are all of those random blue dots?

That's part of TeamBuilder.

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

I don't have paint.

Really cool striping on the FSU helmet.

Well yeah, but it was originally Portland State's spear helmet design from a few years ago.

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

Archived