College Football Helmet Concepts

thespleenenator

Whenever I browse through the Concepts page, I always see College football concepts that just seem too boring. I have always wondered what if every team had a total revamp of their helmets. Well, this is how I would imagine it. I will go through every FBS conference alphabetically, and every team in the conference alphabetically.

Be warned, there will be at least one helmet design that will totally deviate from every other concept of said team before. HOWEVER, this does not mean I will be doing things like making THE Ohio State University's helmet brown or making beaver skin patterns or something like that. These will be extreme, but within the realm of possibility.

b0b5d4f702adf623d75285ca50ee7632.jpg
Why you make fun of me? I make concept for Auburn champions and you make fun of me. I cry tears.
Chopping off the dicks of Filipino boys and embracing causes that promote bigotry =/= strong moral character.

Ok, this might seem like a dumb question, but how do you import images from you own hard drive?

Why you make fun of me? I make concept for Auburn champions and you make fun of me. I cry tears.
Chopping off the dicks of Filipino boys and embracing causes that promote bigotry =/= strong moral character.

Ok, this might seem like a dumb question, but how do you import images from you own hard drive?

Go to a site such as Photobucket.com, upload them to there, and then click the image link to them from Photobucket, and post them on here.

First off, we have Boston College.

For the first concept, i did what I see everyone else who does a Boston College concept do: put the logo on the helmet and get over with it.

BostonCollegeHelmet3Good.png

The second helmet was originally me trying to isolate the "BC" in the logo, but decided that the eagle alone looked better.

BostonCollegeHelmet1Good.png

Finally, in the third helmet design, I wanted to at first try to use BFBS. I found that that has been done to many times and would not fit Boston College. Garnet, however, would be a totally plausible concept. I decided to use the Shoulder helmet logo and give it a triple stripe (in which i did incorporate the black).

BostonCollegeHelmet5Good.png

Hope you guys like It (or at the very least get pissed off). Comment and tell me what I did right, wrong, or how much I'm an idiot.

Go to a site such as Photobucket.com, upload them to there, and then click the image link to them from Photobucket, and post them on here.

BTW,thank you.

Teambuilder?

I don't have anything like adobe photoshop, or even MS Paint.

Alright, I would suggest maybe finding something other than teambuilder, because with teambuilder you're very limited to what you can do.

For what i'm doing right now it's fine. But yeah, I'm looking for something better.

Anyway, what do you think of the concepts? I'm not putting anymore up until people actually start commenting on them.

Clemson

1st concept is pretty simple really. I just added the purple helmet with the orange paw logo. I originally was going to do Orange Helmet with Purple paw, but it looked a bit campy.

Clemson1Good.png

The second concept is where i went a little loopy. I have never seen Clemson with a white helmet before. I tried it out and it actually didn't look too bad. However I didn't want WFWS. I added the purple stripe to throw a curveball in there. Plus it gives the helmet some personality.

Clemson2Good.png

With the paw on Clemson's helmets, I believe that on one side the paw is facing slightly forward, while on the other it's slightly back. They don't used a flipped version for the different sides.

FSU2.gif

Thanks for the positive feedback, when I'm done with the ACC I will correct the mistakes that I made. Anyway, on to Duke.

Right now, Dukes helmets are hampered by the fact that they have black face masks, and a black outline around their logo, which also doesn't include the blue devil. I fixed those problems, but also accidentally flipped the logo on one of the helmets.

Duke1Good.png

This next design is a little interesting. I wanted to isolate the Devil by itself, but i figured that white helmets would be too much like the other helmet, and blue helmets would make the logo invisible. So I had to go black on this one. I also gave it a 5-stripe pattern that i believe turned out well.

Duke2Good.png

I'm not actually very fond of the last design, but I figured that I needed to somehow use this logo, as I had previously never seen it before. The helmet striping to supposed to give the look of Devil horns.

Duke4Good.png

Archived