Seattle Seahawks Concept

buckeye

So I don't post to often, but the Seahawks post in the SL section made me think of an idea for a concept. I'm pretty happy with the way it turned out, I did try something a little different with the helmet. Let me know what you guys think, C&C appreciated. I'm working on the road and an alt or two. The number font is a custom of mine.

-EDIT FURTHER DOWN-

SEAHAWKShome.png

It shows up fine for me. I really like this. I like the way the logo looks on the helmet, and I like the logo use on the sleeves. I just don't like the socks.

2ry0jsl.jpg

Fast. Hard. Finish.

The helmet looks great! Reminds me of a Greek warship or something like that. The only suggestion I would make is to downsize the front number enough that it fits in the panel provided by the seams. It would look a lot cleaner and less like it was just slapped on the template.

teamlogossig.png

There comes a point when you don't stand for the constant heartbreak anymore, and walk away.

I'm not really sold on the number font (and it seems like the "stitching lines" are on top of those numbers), but that helmet concept is SICK, dude. I really like that...has a neat little Iowa Barnstormers essence to it. As for the pants stripes, I've done several Seahawks concepts in the past with that exact same design, and in my opinion, that's also exactly what the Seahawks should do. As for the sleeve treatment, if you're going to do that, I'd make them a bit bigger and centered on the sleeve itself so it's not so close to that contrasting-colored cuff. Oh, and...where's the home jersey option? B)

All in all, I like it.

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||

I really like that helmet, very cool. I like the pant stripes too. I think the Seahawks could pull off a font with the stripe in the middle, like the one the Jays and Grizzlies used to use. I think with their logo it would be a good fit with the numbers. Good job though.

Thanks for the comments guys, the socks are the biggest thing that bug me with my concept, gonna fix them up. I'll make the numbers a little smaller to fit the stitching. Maybe I can make it into a small series if I think of other ideas for some teams, but right now my focus is to finish up fixing the small things on this jersey, making the road and an alt or 2. I wasn't sure what kind of reaction I would get being I don't post to often and it's only my second football concept, but I like the positive vibes I'm getting, and the helmet I'm really proud of.

SEAHAWKSconcept-1.png

SEAHAWKSconceptalts-1.png

So I changed the numbers to 59 to give you a little better idea of the number font, and made the numbers smaller to fit in the stitching. I made the striping just a bit bigger, not much and I added the jerseys I mentioned. Any comments are welcome, and I might make this into a mini series.

Not bad, not bad at all. The helmet is pretty sweet, unique and well done. The jersey and pants design is great as well. The only thing that still bugs me is the numbers. For one, I'm not completely sold on the font choice. I also think a color change is needed. Perhaps blue/navy/green on the white and white/navy/green on the blue if that makes sense. I think it would help balance the colors a little better. Great job with this!

Not bad, not bad at all. The helmet is pretty sweet, unique and well done. The jersey and pants design is great as well. The only thing that still bugs me is the numbers. For one, I'm not completely sold on the font choice. I also think a color change is needed. Perhaps blue/navy/green on the white and white/navy/green on the blue if that makes sense. I think it would help balance the colors a little better. Great job with this!

I didn't think to do it before, but now that you mention it, I thought the numbers were a little off. I think the font isn't to bad, but I think I have a little bias being my own work, maybe I can try the standard block. But thanks for the tip!

Nice concept. Helmet is excellent. The dark sleeve cuffs take away from the sleeve logo IMO. Don't like the number fonts, especially the first one, which looked Star Trek-ish.

Otherwise, outstanding!

92512B20-6264-4E6C-AAF2-7A1D44E9958B-481-00000047E259721F.jpeg

Is there a good helmet template that I can just put that together? I would love to send it in to the seahawks just to see what they say lol. I don't really know what else I can do with the numbers, but maybe if I try editing my set a little and put it on, that might work?

Archived