2011NCAA Football Thread

Gary

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You're clearly post-padding now. Let me guess, you're angling for a fantasy team?

I don't do fantasy sports.

b0b5d4f702adf623d75285ca50ee7632.jpg
Why you make fun of me? I make concept for Auburn champions and you make fun of me. I cry tears.
Chopping off the dicks of Filipino boys and embracing causes that promote bigotry =/= strong moral character.

Fair enough, but then you're clearly just trolling to piss people off. Either way, stop.

Trust me, you do not want to go down this road of homerish arguments in Sports in General. It does not go over well at all.

I'm not trying to piss everybody off. You know, I probably should have told you this before, but I'm actually autistic. More specifically, I have Asperger's Syndrome and Tourettes Syndrome. There are a lot of moments where I say things and I'm not trying to piss people off, but I'm just stating my opinion in a way in which I think is acceptable, but everybody else does not. Basically, I'm not trolling, I am literally retarded.

Why you make fun of me? I make concept for Auburn champions and you make fun of me. I cry tears.
Chopping off the dicks of Filipino boys and embracing causes that promote bigotry =/= strong moral character.

Uh oh.

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

Fair enough, but then you're clearly just trolling to piss people off. Either way, stop.

Trust me, you do not want to go down this road of homerish arguments in Sports in General. It does not go over well at all.

I'm not trying to piss everybody off. You know, I probably should have told you this before, but I'm actually autistic. More specifically, I have Asperger's Syndrome and Tourettes Syndrome. There are a lot of moments where I say things and I'm not trying to piss people off, but I'm just stating my opinion in a way in which I think is acceptable, but everybody else does not. Basically, I'm not trolling, I am literally retarded.

Uh oh.

Oh this is absolutely rich.

5963ddf2a9031_dkO1LMUcopy.jpg.0fe00e17f953af170a32cde8b7be6bc7.jpg

| ANA | LAA | LAR | LAL | ASU | CSULBUSMNT | USWNTLAFC | OCSCMAN UTD |

Uh oh.

I'm backing away very slowly.

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

I don't want to come across as an insensitive a-hole, but why do I get the feeling he's making it up?

Nope. Ask me anything about it.

Uh oh.

I'm backing away very slowly.

I'm sticking around for a front row seat. This might get fun.

Well, the reasons I think you're making it up are that you called yourself "retarded," and "I have Asperger's" is an unfortunately-common defense of trolls all over the Internet.

I called my self that as a joke. Many people tell "You're retarded!" And I respond "Yes I am." It's more of an inside joke than anything. Why do you think I know so much about those little schools? Because when I am interested in something, I become obsessed with it. Off the top of my head, I can name the mascot for over 500 schools. I can remember stats from games that nobody remembers. But I can forget to take the trash out 4 seconds after someone tells me too. I bet none of the trolls actually know where aspergers is on the autism spectrum.

Well, the reasons I think you're making it up are that you called yourself "retarded," and "I have Asperger's" is an unfortunately-common defense of trolls all over the Internet.

I called my self that as a joke. Many people tell "You're retarded!" And I respond "Yes I am." It's more of an inside joke than anything. Why do you think I know so much about those little schools? Because when I am interested in something, I become obsessed with it. Off the top of my head, I can name the mascot for over 500 schools. I can remember stats from games that nobody remembers. But I can forget to take the trash out 4 seconds after someone tells me too. I bet none of the trolls actually know where aspergers is on the autism spectrum.

Kevin W. has Aspergers.

Kevin W. has Aspergers.

Is this legit or are you insulting Kevin W? Not that i like the guy, but that better not be a type of insult.

Kevin W. has Aspergers.

Is this legit or are you insulting Kevin W? Not that i like the guy, but that better not be a type of insult.

So he's told us.

Peas in a pod you two are :P

We most certainly are not.

So what's the thing you are obsessed with Kevin W?

Well the Arizona/Oregon thing may be Apples/Oranges, but ehhh the similarity is there :P

Well the Arizona/Oregon thing may be Apples/Oranges, but ehhh the similarity is there :P

He hasn't come off as AS. While I have been trying to prove points that really don't matter, he just says no to things. He's been pretty blunt about everything. Not to be rude, but AS people tend to try to ramble on after the fact and continue arguing long after the point has been made. However the stubbornness is a major sign of AS, there is still a possibility. He just hasn't come off as anyone with issues.

Archived