2011NCAA Football Thread

Gary

It's called self-control. You should try it.

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's called self-control. You should try it.

This is me with self control. I originally went to a special ed school (Parkside Elementary, NYC). You don't know how bad I used to be 10 years ago.

b0b5d4f702adf623d75285ca50ee7632.jpg
Why you make fun of me? I make concept for Auburn champions and you make fun of me. I cry tears.
Chopping off the dicks of Filipino boys and embracing causes that promote bigotry =/= strong moral character.

:censored: no would I do that!

You say that now, but just wait.

North Texas's new stadium looks horrible (what did you expect)

render-18f.jpg

No, it doesn't.

I think thats a decent looking college stadium

ecyclopedia.gif

www.sportsecyclopedia.com

For the best in sports history go to the Sports E-Cyclopedia at

http://www.sportsecyclopedia.com

champssigtank.png

:censored: no would I do that!

You say that now, but just wait.

North Texas's new stadium looks horrible (what did you expect)

render-18f.jpg

No, it doesn't.

Actually I'm going to go with the Oregon fan, at least with regards to the endzone seating. I guess they were trying to go for the "Gurren Lagann" aesthetic, but it just doesn't work for stadia.

On 8/1/2010 at 4:01 PM, winters in buffalo said:
You manage to balance agitation with just enough salient points to keep things interesting. Kind of a low-rent DG_Now.
On 1/2/2011 at 9:07 PM, Sodboy13 said:
Today, we are all otaku.

"The city of Peoria was once the site of the largest distillery in the world and later became the site for mass production of penicillin. So it is safe to assume that present-day Peorians are descended from syphilitic boozehounds."-Stephen Colbert

POTD: February 15, 2010, June 20, 2010

The Glorious Bloom State Penguins (NCFAF) 2014: 2-9, 2015: 7-5 (L Pineapple Bowl), 2016: 1-0 (NCFAB) 2014-15: 10-8, 2015-16: 14-5 (SMC Champs, L 1st Round February Frenzy)

PROTIP: Aspies don't use their condition as a defense for their behavior. Because they don't feel like giving people personal information.

On 8/1/2010 at 4:01 PM, winters in buffalo said:
You manage to balance agitation with just enough salient points to keep things interesting. Kind of a low-rent DG_Now.
On 1/2/2011 at 9:07 PM, Sodboy13 said:
Today, we are all otaku.

"The city of Peoria was once the site of the largest distillery in the world and later became the site for mass production of penicillin. So it is safe to assume that present-day Peorians are descended from syphilitic boozehounds."-Stephen Colbert

POTD: February 15, 2010, June 20, 2010

The Glorious Bloom State Penguins (NCFAF) 2014: 2-9, 2015: 7-5 (L Pineapple Bowl), 2016: 1-0 (NCFAB) 2014-15: 10-8, 2015-16: 14-5 (SMC Champs, L 1st Round February Frenzy)

This is why it's a bad idea to start a college football thread in late May. Whomever started it just wanted the glory of being "the guy" that started the thread, but there's not much to talk about until, say, August.

Is there a way this can be pinned, yet locked, until the appropriate time?

USC stripped of 2004 title due to reggie bush getting benefits. I didn't see this within the last couple pages, but I did get some entertaining reading about arizona basketball and such.

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

Well, the reasons I think you're making it up are that you called yourself "retarded," and "I have Asperger's" is an unfortunately-common defense of trolls all over the Internet.

I called my self that as a joke. Many people tell "You're retarded!" And I respond "Yes I am." It's more of an inside joke than anything. Why do you think I know so much about those little schools? Because when I am interested in something, I become obsessed with it. Off the top of my head, I can name the mascot for over 500 schools. I can remember stats from games that nobody remembers. But I can forget to take the trash out 4 seconds after someone tells me too. I bet none of the trolls actually know where aspergers is on the autism spectrum.

Kevin W. has Aspergers.

unproven. In fact, he has yet to respond to my request for written verification of said affliction.

Welcome to DrunjFlix

I would go with Auburn before going with Utah

I was kidding, anyway, considering that Ice_Cap is an Auburn fan. For the record, I think Auburn and Utah were both unfairly left out in the cold in '04, further reflecting how broken the BCS system is.

No one got my 1984 reference :(

Fair enough, but then you're clearly just trolling to piss people off. Either way, stop.

Trust me, you do not want to go down this road of homerish arguments in Sports in General. It does not go over well at all.

I'm not trying to piss everybody off. You know, I probably should have told you this before, but I'm actually autistic. More specifically, I have Asperger's Syndrome and Tourettes Syndrome. There are a lot of moments where I say things and I'm not trying to piss people off, but I'm just stating my opinion in a way in which I think is acceptable, but everybody else does not. Basically, I'm not trolling, I am literally retarded.

I have Tourettes Syndrome too, but I don't use that as an excuse. Sure, I can be brash and opinionated at times, but I don't use my condition as a way to justify it. I just accept that I can be a brash and opinionated person.

Own the disease man, don't let it own you e223464.gif

it's an internet phenomenon that just found its way here.

Funny how it's always the troublemakers who suffer from this devastating condition. Funnier still is how their condition doesn't seem to show up until they're getting their asses kicked over their behavior. I'm sure it's just a coincidence.

BB52Big.jpg

Is it just me, or do we have an unusually high percentage of member's with Asperger's around here? Is there something about uniforms that appeals to people with that particular affliction?

Actually yes. AS people usually have a fancy for something trivial. Sports uniforms would fit that case. It actually doesn't surprise me that many people are in some form autistic.

b0b5d4f702adf623d75285ca50ee7632.jpg
Why you make fun of me? I make concept for Auburn champions and you make fun of me. I cry tears.
Chopping off the dicks of Filipino boys and embracing causes that promote bigotry =/= strong moral character.

Is it just me, or do we have an unusually high percentage of member's with Asperger's around here? Is there something about uniforms that appeals to people with that particular affliction?

People with AS usually have very narrow and focused interests.

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

Actually, one of my colleagues was working with a 12th grader that had Aspergers. Before their appointment, the student's mom called my colleague and told him "what ever you do, do not bring up U of M football, once he gets started is nearly impossible to get him back on topic".

Belts.jpg
PotD May 11th, 2011
looooooogodud: June 7th 2010 - July 5th 2012

Actually, one of my colleagues was working with a 12th grader that had Aspergers. Before their appointment, the student's mom called my colleague and told him "what ever you do, do not bring up U of M football, once he gets started is nearly impossible to get him back on topic".

I'm the same way about Arizona. I was the top Zona Zoo student for a reason.

Actually yes. AS people usually have a fancy for something trivial. Sports uniforms would fit that case. It actually doesn't surprise me that many people are in some form autistic.

People with AS usually have very narrow and focused interests.

None of which explains why it took being generally despised by the entire community before either of you brought it up.

If memory serves Kev, your douchebag behavior had reached the point where you were taking a brutal beating in just about any thread you dared to post in. When all else failed, you dropped the "I'm like this because I have AS" card on us.

Spleenadoofus, maybe it's just me, but when the tide really started turning on you in this thread, you suddenly explain away your behavior as a result of AS.

No offense gentlemen, but a person more cynical than me might think the timing of your announcements was very interesting.

BB52Big.jpg

Whatever, I really don't have to justify myself to idiots like you. I'm not even going to bother.

Archived