King's Court 3

JQK

The Object: Create a new, original logo

The Rules: You have one week. Maximum of 10 participants.

WARNING! If your logo uses any part of any logo already in existence, you will be disqualified and banned from any further participation in this life of this contest.

I'm gonna stray from the sports world here for just a little bit. Well, not completely stray, but, we'll see how it goes. I don't know if anyone knows this, but i am a huge Metallica fan (Old Metallica, before you ask)

For this little contest, i want to see a Hockey Crest-type logo for Metallica. You may not use any of Metallica's past or present logos. This is strictly original.

What do i mean when i say Hockey Crest-type logo? I mean compact. No long scripts or anything, just something that would look cool on a hockey jersey or even a football helmet

The Logo: original "Metallica" crest

The winner of the poll will get a spiffy looking small banner to put in your sig, not to mention the admiration of your peers.

You have until Next Saturday, 3:00pm EDT

Stay Tuned Sports Podcast
sB9ijEj.png

so, you can't use their trademark font in any way? This sounds cool, if I come up with some time I'll try something.

You can't use any of their scripts, from the Original to the Load one to their current St. Anger one.

No use of Scary Guy either.

And no Pushead ripoffs.

This is strictly all-original...

sB9ijEj.png

Here's my entry ::snort-laugh::

I love it, MilTown...

I used to like Metallica till they sold out, and became the most soul-less and evil corporate band ever. Lars can drink a bucket of goat sperm.

NCFA Sunset Beach Tech - Octopi

ΓΔΒ!

Going to college gets you closer to the real world, kind of like climbing a tree gets you closer to the moon.

"...a nice illustration of what you get when skill, talent, and precedent are deducted from 'creativity.' " - James Howard Kunstler

Let's get the show started....metallic.jpg

But is that a crest?

Well, it's an entry. The first entry in KCIII, and it'll be up to the voters.

sB9ijEj.png

here you go....it's cheap, done quick, and probably garbage

...like Load, ReLoaded, and St. Anger

Hey, i could take a :censored: on a dog an it would be better than Load and ReLoad.

I love the concept you have there, though. Very keen.

sB9ijEj.png

and I have some Limpbizkit CDs that are better than St. Anger

thanks for the compliment

A buddy of mine used to play on a hockey team called "Creeping Death". I think they had the crossed arms logo on it or something.

Back-to-Back Fatal Forty Champion 2015 & 2016

good job jp.but even though im not even near a metallica fan but i do believe they use 7-stringers instead of 6-stringers..the 7th string allows them to play drop "d" and still have 6 more strings tuned down....... but good job anyways

spacer.png

good job jp.but even though im not even near a metallica fan but i do believe they use 7-stringers instead of 6-stringers..the 7th string allows them to play drop "d" and still have 6 more strings tuned down....... but good job anyways

well, they suck now, so they only get 6 strings

Back-to-Back Fatal Forty Champion 2015 & 2016

Archived